By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which do you prefer - Square, Enix or Square-Enix

Which do you prefer - Square, Enix or Square-Enix

SquareSoft 84 63.64%

Enix 25 18.94%

Square-Enix 23 17.42%

Total:132

Pre-1998 Square was a great company and not only because of Final Fantasy.

It's too bad they don't make any more games like Einhander. I remember my first Square game... 3D World Runner. I loved that game, though it was fucking impossible.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

Square-Soft for me.

When Square-Enix bring me Final Fantasy 7: Remake... We can talk about it in more detail.

In my opinion, Squaresoft > Enix >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Square-Enix.

I completely agree with SaviorX....back in the SNES and PS1 days, a game that had 'SQUARESOFT' on the cover usually meant high quality...plus Square was really trying different things like Parasite Eve, Brave Fence Musashi, Einhander, etc....now for some time a lot of their work has been remakes after remakes for handhelds, blergh...at least they released TWEWY, so they might still have hope?

Squaresoft, that was when I actually enjoyed a lot of their games.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

SquareSoft.

This is probably one of the easiest choices I had to make... ever.

SquareSoft >>>>> Enix = SE

Around the Network

Squaresoft and Enix...love both of them.....when they were seperated.

Back in the day. There were 4 companies that always got my money without question.

Squaresoft
Nintendo
Sony Computer Entertainment
Capcom

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Xenogears, FFIX,FFVII,FFVIII, Bushido Blade, Musashi my god Square-Soft

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

square soft, I liked their games better, square enix is good, but too arrogant.... i dunno about enix

Gilgamesh said:

Who do you prefer the most SquareSoft, Enix or when the two companys joined to make Square-Enix?

The quality of Square Enix does it for me...

http://www.vgchartz.com/sigs/output.php?userid=60726%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">