By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which do you prefer - Square, Enix or Square-Enix

Which do you prefer - Square, Enix or Square-Enix

SquareSoft 84 63.64%

Enix 25 18.94%

Square-Enix 23 17.42%

Total:132

Who do you prefer the most SquareSoft, Enix or when the two companys joined to make Square-Enix?

Around the Network

once they merged Final fantasy and all other franchises took a dive and then they started to kiss ass with the 360. Even though almost every game they have released for that system is a sales failure. Whatever, its a business right?

I can't really say anything about Square or Enix seperatly, but Square Enix more or less sucks

I liked squaresoft and enix but when they merged both companies games when downhill.

I was happier when they were separate. Now the execs of the merged company are just trying to run the FF series into the ground with endless sequels, prequels and remakes, but dragging all their other series down with it. Entire series like Mana, Front Mission and CHrono are nearly gone or shells of what they once were all to make room for 10-15 new FF games a year. And using the Enix series as Cash Cows to fund their endeavors. And yet a lot of fans of the series like Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts blame the merger with Enix has being the reason SquareEnix is in the state its in today. When its the exact opposite.

Thankfully the one series I care about the most, Dragon Quest, has stayed high quality due to the creators keeping control of the product.  But pretty much all the other series tied to SquareEnix have gone downhill since the merger.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Around the Network

SquareSoft.

Squaresoft TBH

as I feel they had more games I enjoyed than Square-Enix has had

but I voted for square-enix in the poll because I could

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Squaresoft. By lightyears.

Both companies were good. But once they merged, their series went downhill. The previous CEO and the current one just haven't been doing good things for the company yet.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

It is obviously Squaresoft.