By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which do you prefer - Square, Enix or Square-Enix

Which do you prefer - Square, Enix or Square-Enix

SquareSoft 84 63.64%

Enix 25 18.94%

Square-Enix 23 17.42%

Total:132

Squaresoft are probably my favorite publiser ever.
Every single game they published was great at least, and an incredible masterpiece at most.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Around the Network

Enix

Bust A Groove owns!!

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Squaresoft without a doubt. Since they merged, Square's games went from outstanding to just good or above average.

Squaresoft

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Oh god, Enix by huge fucking margin.

I yearn for the glory days Actraiser, Soulblazer, Robotrek, EVO, Wonder Project, Seventh Saga, etc.

Around the Network

The one without the Enix.

SquareSoft all the way Enix ruined the company. In my opinion since the merge everything the company

has done has been a disaster, but this is just my opinion. FFX-2, FFXI, FFXII, I didn't really like any of

them. I just hope FFXIII can change my perspective.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Squaresoft = Xenogears. I think that should answer your question.

g-value said:
Squaresoft = Xenogears. I think that should answer your question.

So Enix it is then. <3

I chose Squaresoft in the polls but after looking at the list of games Enix made, I would have to go with Enix mostly due to Star Ocean, Valkyrie Profile, and DQ

I am a Breakout Bat.
I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going along.

What Video Game Character Are You?

Proud Member of the Mega Mario Movement Yummy Yoshi Yankees