By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Heavy Rain Review!!!

Mrsmudkipz said:
Playstation Official Magazine.....yeah who cares?This review cant be too objektiv.

For the umpteenth time, OPM has proven with their previous reviews not to be biased towards PS games.

Around the Network

Not bad for a start.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

9/10? game fails.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Pretty good score from OPM. I really want this game too.

Check out my dA page http://sk8manm.deviantart.com/

sure this title won 't be enjoynig for the main gaming crowd and it is for a dedicated fanbase

Around the Network
ps3_jrpg_gamer said:
sure this title won 't be enjoynig for the main gaming crowd and it is for a dedicated fanbase

Hi, nice to meet you  

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Where is CGI-Quality? He knew it was going to be an awesome game before the reviews, but a 9/10 we have to throw a party! Let's all celebrate by pre-ordering the game. Plus a pre-order on Amazon.com gets you a free code for the first $5 "Taxidermist" DLC.

"officially" irrelevant

OPMuk gave Bayonetta and Devil May Cry 4 9/10 - lol

God i hate fanboys, almost as much as they hate facts

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

+2Q  -2N  (to be read in french)

If this game is all cinema then its not worth paying 60$ for no matter how "good it is" in my opinion.

will there be a demo on psn?

ECC said:
If this game is all cinema then its not worth paying 60$ for no matter how "good it is" in my opinion.

will there be a demo on psn?

1) It's not all Cinematics.
2) There will be a demo. 

4 ≈ One