By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Heavy Rain Review!!!

Gh0st4lifE said:

"officially" irrelevant

OPMuk gave Bayonetta and Devil May Cry 4 9/10 - lol

How is Bayonetta getting a 9 a bad thing?

OT: That is a very good score, this indicates the game probably averaging around the high 80's probably.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network

Official magazine?

Right...

I'll wait for an unbiased review, but I think this game will be good nevertheless.

Where is CGI? How can CGI be missing for this... possible shock may have left CGI in a state of daze...

OT: It is nice to hear it got a 9. Like many say, since it comes from an official PS magazine it may be hard to trust but this magazine has often given lower scores to PS3 games compared to other multi plat reviews sites and magazines. In fact, I would even go as far as saying they have given it a 9 and not higher due to this reason.

Lets just wait for the other reviews to come in and see if others share the same opinion of HR :)

Bamboleo said:
Official magazine?

Right...

I'll wait for an unbiased review, but I think this game will be good nevertheless.

Again, go read through their previous reviews. There has been a summary of those reviews on this site before, and OPM generally scores right on the money / slightly below if you average out the reviews with Metacritic... At least base your assumptions on facts.

Besides, most "Official"-magazines around the world are companies that pay for the title and are not necessarily magazines that belong to or report to a publisher / console maker...

Bamboleo said:
Official magazine?

Right...

If you look at their Review history you'd realize they usually give the same score as everyone else if not lower. At least do some research before calling them bias.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network

Great ! Another AAA incoming on PS3. Preorder loaded :p

That was my most anticipated game so it's definitely a good news for me.

Great score however, I'm afraid of following reviews since this is POM.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I want to play this game, but I will only do so when someone convinces me it is more than one giant quicktime event.

@ dampowell: it's more a point & click interactive movie with quicktime events involved.

@ papflesje

If you have seen the video's, it is more than just a point and click interactive film with qte.

You clearly haven't played Fahrenheit/ Indigoprophecy and most definitly haven't played HR.