By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is the Sony Playstation 3 the right choice?

-ku- said:
Fei-Hung said:
Garnett said:
Brennan said:
Unless you're mostly a shooter fan, PS3 is in fact the best choice. More and better exclusives overall.

PS3 is an RPG console, notice most of the people who own one love RPG..

dude, since ps3 is an rpg console, what the hell are games like:

killzone2, resistance 1 + 2, gt5p, gt5, motorstorm, lbp, modnation racers, mgs4, infamous, uncharted 1+2, buzz, yakuza3, heavenly sword, eye pet, ratchet and clank, flower,singstar?

i thought these were in genre's such as fps, platform, adventure, 3rd person shooter, family games, arcade racers and race simulators :S

It's like me saying the 360 is a fps console although it has trademark games such as; forzza, project gothem, alan wake, gears, fable, lips, shadow complex.

In fact, the 360 has probably invested more in securing rpg's this year generation than sony has lol

*edited: the word year for generation.

KZ2- Ok                 Halo 3,Halo ODST,Halo Reach

R1 +R2- OK (bringing back old games?) Gears 1 + 2

GT5P-Demo?                      Forza 2

GT5- No release date      Forza 3

Motorstorm-Ok

Modnation racers-no release date   Avatar racing, its free too

MGS4-Ok but old                   Fable 2,Fable 3

UC2-Ok                                  

Buzz- Never heard of it.          

yakuza3- Barely know what it is, few people do                                     

heavenly sword-old titles really?               You got me here

eye pet-wow               Natal

ratchet and clank- old but ok                 Banjo

flower-lol psn titles really?          Castle Crashers, hundreds of other XBL titles i dont care top put down. All exclusive.

-singstar?                   -lips

Your lucky  that someone who actually cares about debating like Kowenicki or Seece didnt say what i said because they would of had a hole list of games i never head of. Im not really the type to debate because i know no one will win. 

Around the Network
UnitedGamer said:

I can only afford the 120gig Slim for $299 ._.

But at least you have got more consoles to get fun from. But i can only support and feed a single system at the moment, althought i have it in good shape :D

jneul said:

abcdario said:

I would also go with the PS3 Slim . . .

If i were rich, but honestly their games are way too expensive (but worth it).

I dont go to the X360 cause i hate Microsft just as a penguin hates an orca.

hope you can afford a ps3 slim one day

the Wii is pretty good fun as well tho, what is your favourite game/s

I could afford it, but the problem are the games, they cost more than U$100 here in Colombia, while the X360 are very cheap (same prices as the US), and the Wii while sometimes are expensive, sometimes are cheap, just today got Super Mario Galaxy at U$35 from their own legal distribuitor, it would cost me more than U$100 few weeks ago.

I import the games i like using eBay's "Mercado Libre", they sell it at a close price as the US cause they bring a lot of games at the same, but there is no warranty at all.

I have loved the PS3 games, my first try was the PSone, later got the GCN and now the Wii, but i dont feel like the Wii will ever have the games i still like and only the HD Twins have. God of War, Final Fantasy, Gran Turismo, Grand Thef Auto, etc, etc. i know those kind of games will never come to the Wii

List wars ftw!!!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

go with the ps3 if u want a system that can do almost everything, but i would also suggest getting a xbox 360 down the road if u like fps ( halo ) and the best jrpg on the planet ( my opinion , lost odyssey ) :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ps3 is better choise.

PLAYSTATION®3

Around the Network

PS3 = Single player Games
Xbox 360 = Multiplayer
Wii = Local Multiplayer
PC = Everything

Garnett said:
Let me add this

When your offline with Xbox Live you know it

When your offline with PSN it looks the same.

lol except your never offline with psn because it's free and comes witha built in router......................................................

Teh Cell.

..That is all..

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Garnett said:
-ku- said:
Fei-Hung said:
Garnett said:
Brennan said:
Unless you're mostly a shooter fan, PS3 is in fact the best choice. More and better exclusives overall.

killzone2, resistance 1 + 2, gt5p, gt5, motorstorm, lbp, modnation racers, mgs4, infamous, uncharted 1+2, buzz, yakuza3, heavenly sword, eye pet, ratchet and clank, flower,singstar?

i thought these were in genre's such as fps, platform, adventure, 3rd person shooter, family games, arcade racers and race simulators :S

It's like me saying the 360 is a fps console although it has trademark games such as; forzza, project gothem, alan wake, gears, fable, lips, shadow complex.

In fact, the 360 has probably invested more in securing rpg's this year generation than sony has lol

Motorstorm-Ok

UC2-Ok                                  

Buzz- Never heard of it.          

flower-lol psn titles really?          Castle Crashers, hundreds of other XBL titles i dont care top put down. All exclusive.

Your lucky  that someone who actually cares about debating like Kowenicki or Seece didnt say what i said because they would of had a hole list of games i never head of. Im not really the type to debate because i know no one will win. 

oh please don't even compare forza tto GT and R&C to Banjo, they are not even in the same league, GT and R&C are much better.

And also UC2 ok?? Biased much?? Most gamers will admit it is amazing

lips is just a clone of singstar

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

jneul said:
Garnett said:
-ku- said:
Fei-Hung said:
Garnett said:
Brennan said:

Motorstorm-Ok

UC2-Ok                                  

Buzz- Never heard of it.          

oh please don't even compare forza tto GT and R&C to Banjo, they are not even in the same league, GT and R&C are much better.

And also UC2 ok?? Biased much?? Most gamers will admit it is amazing

lips is just a clone of singstar

Its not about which one is better, its just that there is one on the 360. 

UC2 has a good SP but the MP is awful, most people also love Gears... I hate Gears, i dont have low standards for a good game. 

If it makes you feel any better i hate SP in most games but i could actually play UC2. Same goes for Infamous and R2.