By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix is lazier than Nintendo...

Ok, before bashing, I'm not going to Final Fantasy series because they are all really good, the reason is:

Some years ago, a company was making a fan game called Chrono Resurrection, it had 10 scenes from the game in full 3D graphics, sadly in 2004, Square made the project cancelled...... so.... why are they lazy?

Because some years after that they ironically anouced a remake that turned out to be a port to the ds with some new features added. Case closed

Around the Network

k bye

ahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahaha well... they should just buy the fan game (which i was eagerly awaiting)

I'm still waiting for Ocarina of Time 2D by Daniel Barras.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Pock3R said:
k bye

what?

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:

Didn't he die?

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

I would say they are lazy for just leaving so many awesome series they have just like alone

Chrono, Mana being the two main ones they just haven't made a new main series game for (the DS mana games aren't main series)

Secret of mana was amazing (played it on SNES emulator)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Agreed.

I want my effing Final Fantasy 7 Remake!

Johann said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Didn't he die?

He's not the one you think. The one you're talking about was a kid. Daniel Barras was the first one that started a project of this epicness. I know his bro went to Afghanistan and died so he stopped production for a bit... I guess he stopped it forever.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

lazy its not a word for square,

especially since FF13 have more polish than many games put together.