By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Galaxy - on track for "2nd Best Game Ever"

thats right, cause naz needed to be here so i could whoop his ass that FF 7>FF 6 O.o

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network
Lost tears of Kain said:
thats right, cause naz needed to be here so i could whoop his ass that FF 7>FF 6 O.o

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Someday I'm going to write an essay about why I rank each FF game the way I do and why FFVII blows, and then save it so I can copy paste it everytime someone brings up FFVII being a good game and insults FFIX and FFVI. It will be at least 6 pages typed in Word.

Second? No way! It must become first! It must defeat Ocarina of Time! That game held the crown for too long. It is time for it to pass the crown down. Mario is the greatest franchise. Zelda comes after!

Will SMG be available on the 12th or 13th at Gamestop? Anyone know?

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Someday I'm going to write an essay about why I rank each FF game the way I do and why FFVII blows, and then save it so I can copy paste it everytime someone brings up FFVII being a good game and insults FFIX and FFVI. It will be at least 6 pages typed in Word.
or you could just say "they are all boring" like I do and save yourself the effort =D

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

It is obvious that Super Mario Galaxy will be at the very least second on gamerankings.Its current score is 97.3%

Ocarina is 1st with a score of 97.6% and The Orange Box is third with 96.5%.

Galaxy will need a really bad review in order to go lower than second place.On the other hand,if it gets a few more 9.8-10 scores then it can surpass Ocarina and get to own the title of being the best game ever.

azurill said:
It is obvious that Super Mario Galaxy will be at the very least second on gamerankings.Its current score is 97.3%

Ocarina is 1st with a score of 97.6% and The Orange Box is third with 96.5%.

Galaxy will need a really bad review in order to go lower than second place.On the other hand,if it gets a few more 9.8-10 scores then it can surpass Ocarina and get to own the title of being the best game ever.

id love galaxy to stay right up there... but realistically, i dunno. after 10-ish review bioshock was still at 99% and its not even on the top 10 anymore. i will start to consider it after edge and yahoo games as well as a few others review it

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Galaxy looks like it may just knock off OoT at this point, only .3% behind

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

0.3% behind but another 10 (from GamesRadar) is not considered... so, it will be a nightmare lol