By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Galaxy - on track for "2nd Best Game Ever"

shams said:
Ahh, what happened to my thread! :((

I was only gone for a couple of hours...

dont worry shams im getting it back on track

I think we were discussing how long the game is

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network

This is what I call impressive and very cool!!!

Mario is the best

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27707.html

-leoj

mM

Poor poor thread....its curled in a ball whimpering..and all it can say is "please!...make...the...crAZY..PEople..stOP.....talKING!!!!"

@game length topic,

Its been confirmed by a number of reviewers that if you collect all stars you are going to get about 30-40 hours of gameplay.  15-20 for basic 60 star win. 

To Each Man, Responsibility
Lost tears of Kain said:
Final-Fan said:
Ahem.

The whole point of a debate is that each side claims that its opinion is right and/or that the opposing side's opinion is wrong, and each of them provides arguments to support its own opinion or discredit the opposing opinion. This continues until one or both sides is completely discredited, concedes, or withdraws without conceding.

If you don't want to do that, then fine. You don't want to debate.

okie dokie, since im 10 i dont want to debate

No seriously, we could do that, but im stating whats the point? You can never truely discredit a opinion, unless you can with facts...... which most of what youve been stating is opinions =/

That's only your opinion. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Well someone has completed the game and posted it ALL (every level) onto youtube.

Extreme Spoilers (ish):

The youtube videos are all played as Luigi, he says Mario = Easy Mode, but he has been playing video games all his life (which shows in the videos lol). So you can work out the game's length from the videos, however he already knows what to do in each level and he's a hardcore gamer.  It was hard only letting myself watch a few of his vidoes, very hard.  Also, he hasn't just recorded him playing it through, he's only recorded the run throughs of the level in which he doesn't die.  So I guess no, you can't work out how long the game is from the videos lol.

Level design in the game = awesome

Around the Network

this game will remind me of my childhood :), can't wait till tuesday

shams said:

Hahahaha XD

Shams thread got absolutley raped. 

Rath said:
shams said:

Hahahaha XD

Shams thread got absolutley raped.

2 hours of argument plus 1 hour of argument about the argument.  Over 50 posts. 

That'll teach Shams to leave the kids without a babysitter. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
Final-Fan said:
Ahem.

The whole point of a debate is that each side claims that its opinion is right and/or that the opposing side's opinion is wrong, and each of them provides arguments to support its own opinion or discredit the opposing opinion. This continues until one or both sides is completely discredited, concedes, or withdraws without conceding.

If you don't want to do that, then fine. You don't want to debate.

okie dokie, since im 10 i dont want to debate

No seriously, we could do that, but im stating whats the point? You can never truely discredit a opinion, unless you can with facts...... which most of what youve been stating is opinions =/

That's only your opinion. 

LOL you got me, why i said i hate dwelling into this and i wanted to end it.

Thats your opinion that its my opinion

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Technically I should have been the babysitter here but I was involved in that debate haha. Hey, mods need to get to debate too >_>