By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Around the Network

27 is good enough, the interesting part is coming soon.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

NintendoPie said:
Farsala said:
Lol I had a dream about COMG! The site updated and about 4 games had a -5 on them. I was like WTF. Someone then told me that we should not be surprised that they are making adjustments.

Was one of them FFVersusXIII?

Yeah, it was basically the same chart as today except 4 games had a -5. I have never seen -5 on COMG.

DW8 and OPW2 seem to be going slowly, how are they doing compared to predecesssors?

Nice numbers for DQ! MGR will do great and Sword Art Online? More than a month to go and the game have more than 200 points, thats awesome(And PSP is killin PSV in Japan)

Apparently somebody likes these, so here's the next one, lol.

Terry's Wonderland 3D gained 20 points the two days ending 5 days before launch. The past two days combined (21+27), DQVII has added 48 points. Sweet. It's currently tracking 120 points ahead of Terry's Wonderland 3D in the same period.

This is when it gets interesting, as the next day after that, Terry gained 44 points. DQVII better bring the heat tomorrow.

Around the Network
the_dengle said:

Terry's Wonderland 3D gained 20 points the two days ending 5 days before launch. The past two days combined (21+27), DQVII has added 48 points. Sweet. It's currently tracking 120 points ahead of Terry's Wonderland 3D in the same period.

This is when it gets interesting, as the next day after that, Terry gained 44 points. DQVII better bring the heat tomorrow.

I notice a 360 game on that chart you linked.  Bleurgh, what a horrible colour!

Kresnik said:
the_dengle said:

I notice a 360 game on that chart you linked.  Bleurgh, what a horrible colour!

I don't think we're in danger of seeing that colour again, don't worry

Also, Maybe DQVII can add north of 40 points today then?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Hopefully DQ can get close to 700 pts. I just think it has to be much bigger than Terry's Wonderland!

Isn't it like the first post SNES remake for a Square Enix game? Has to account for something.

How is Psp still outdoing the Vita in Japan?!?!? Vita needs games asap.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Holy shit! Dragon Quest... my lord... what a jump...

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3