By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

tbone51 said:
Luigi's Mansion might show up soon, No?

It will in about 28 days.

Around the Network

I see I did not miss much on today's COMG.

I really wish Magi & Summon Night would kick into another gear or leave now. They're so boring, I swear SN has been on 34 for like a months now. Same thing happened with SN4, it got a load of early pre-orders and then just stopped.

We need a Luigi's Mansion, Layton or Tales of Hearts to take it's place and get some nice pre-orders every day!

How's DQVII doing against Terry's, Dengle? I've been enjoying your daily comparisons :)

OMG Dragon Quest will be big.

Kresnik said:

How's DQVII doing against Terry's, Dengle? I've been enjoying your daily comparisons :)

The chart wasn't updated 6 days before Terry's release. But when it was updated 5 days before, it added only 20 points for both days combined. DQVII compares nicely to that with 21 points in half the time. :)

Lol I had a dream about COMG! The site updated and about 4 games had a -5 on them. I was like WTF. Someone then told me that we should not be surprised that they are making adjustments.

Around the Network

FW: 700k HW: 125k

Farsala said:
Lol I had a dream about COMG! The site updated and about 4 games had a -5 on them. I was like WTF. Someone then told me that we should not be surprised that they are making adjustments.

Was one of them FFVersusXIII?

27 points for Dragon Quest today!

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Wow. I did not realise what time it is.

He's not lying though, 27 points, ker-azy.

Vita games can suck my balls for not getting any pre-orders today. Magi, on the other hand, finally decided to appeal to some COMG consumers.

27 eh? I thought 25 then 30 for this weekend so we're not far off!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.