By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Is there any bundles announced for RE6 and Xillia 2?

Around the Network

Haha. -1 over two days, how disappointing for that game!

Still, Resi 6... phwoar.

Weekly COMG chart:

1.                   [PSV] Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f – 267pt

2.                   [3DS] Devil Summoners: Soul Hackers – 189pt

3.                   [3DS] New Super Marios Bros. 2 – 133pt

4.                   [3DS] Senran Kagura Burst – 91pt

5.                   [PSP] Gundam AGE Cosmic Drive – 82pt

6.                   [PS3] Sengoku BASARA HD Collection – 81pt

7.                   [PS3] Kami Jigen Neptune V (SE) – 78pt

8.                   [3DS] Tousouchuu! Run for Money – 72pt

9.                   [PS3] Kami Jigen Neptune V (LE) – 69pt

10.                 [PSP] Gundam AGE Universe Accel – 67pt

11.                 [3DS] Taiko no Tatsujin: Chibi Dragon – 47pt

12.                 [PSP] Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenyaku Romantan – 43pt

13.                 [NDS] Pokemon Black 2 – 37pt

14.                 [3DS] Kobitodzukan: Kobito Kansatsu Set – 34pt

15.                 [PS3] AQUAPAZZA -AQUAPLUS DREAM MATCH-(LE) – 33pt

16.                 [NDS] Pokemon White 2 – 25pt

17.                 [PSP] Toriko Gourmet Survivol 2 – 22pt

18.                 [Wii] Dragon Quest 10 Mezameshi itsutsu no Shuzoku Online – 21pt

19.                 [PS3] AQUAPAZZA -AQUAPLUS DREAM MATCH-(SE) – 21pt

20.                 [Wii] Kirby’s Dream Collection – 17pt

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Oh Yakuza, where art thou?

Also, let's see if MGS:GZ makes an appearance soon.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Wow at Xillia 2 and Resident Evil 6. Japan is showing up strong for those titles.

The PlayStation 3 could very well dominate the Japanese market this holiday season. Even up against the Wii U and 3DS. I wish the Vita would do better, but it really won't be competitive this season.

Around the Network
Tridrakious said:
Wow at Xillia 2 and Resident Evil 6. Japan is showing up strong for those titles.

The PlayStation 3 could very well dominate the Japanese market this holiday season. Even up against the Wii U and 3DS. I wish the Vita would do better, but it really won't be competitive this season.

The PS3 wont dominate because those games are sequels to already existing games on the platform so the fans dont have any reason to buy the system again and Nintendo always have the biggest increase in holidays

I wonder if Everybody's Golf 6 will see any kind of success on the PS3. The franchise is pretty big, its predecessor on PS3 has surpassed 700k in Japan (it had a few re-releases surely, but it still sold pretty good upon its release initially despite the low userbase). Anyway, the fact that it is an improved port of a Vita game will definitely hurt its sales but I hope not too much...

I think Yakuza 5 will appear on the charts once it has an exact release date, plus there's three months left so no worries!

I expect Super Robot Wars 2 to pick up about a month's time from now, it will be pretty big I reckon.

MANUELF said:
Tridrakious said:

The PS3 wont dominate because those games are sequels to already existing games on the platform so the fans dont have any reason to buy the system again and Nintendo always have the biggest increase in holidays

These two games are going to sell incredibly well. I'm expecting Resident Evil 6 to hit at least a million LTD in Japan alone and I'm sure that Xillia 2 will likely perform 400k first week. Both games will be big system sellers.

Uh-oh. Predicted 123k for Miku, but it seems it will be bigger. 145k?
NSMB2 sales pierces my heart.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Tridrakious said:
MANUELF said:
Tridrakious said:

These two games are going to sell incredibly well. I'm expecting Resident Evil 6 to hit at least a million LTD in Japan alone and I'm sure that Xillia 2 will likely perform 400k first week. Both games will be big system sellers.

wishful thinking on PS3 hardware. I bet on the week of RE6 and ToX2 release, 3DS will confortablely outsell PS3. I would also bet 3DS will sell more than double PS3 hardware in Oct, Nov, Dec, and from Oct to Dec in Japan.

RE6 will not hit 1 milliton without re-release and re-re-release.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.