By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

I don't know what that game at no.10 is, but 12.000 yen for a PSP game is insaaaaane.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
Troll_Whisperer said:
I don't know what that game at no.10 is, but 12.000 yen for a PSP game is insaaaaane.

"The limited edition includes a set of 10 pictures, download content codes, a special box, and ten "making" DVDs: four for AKB48 totaling 400 minutes of footage, three for SKE48 totaling 300 minutes, two for NMB48 totaling 200 minutes and one for HKT48 totaling 100 minutes."

10 DVDs of teenage japanese girls in bikinis! They could charge a kidney and it would still sell well in japan.

VicViper said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

"The limited edition includes a set of 10 pictures, download content codes, a special box, and ten "making" DVDs: four for AKB48 totaling 400 minutes of footage, three for SKE48 totaling 300 minutes, two for NMB48 totaling 200 minutes and one for HKT48 totaling 100 minutes."

10 DVDs of teenage japanese girls in bikinis! They could charge a kidney and it would still sell well in japan.

Oh, I see. It's a must-buy now! As long as the girls are under 18, of course.

Edit: the other day in Shinjuku there was a group of Otakus taking pictures of the AKB48 poster without shame and whith weird grins on their faces. Damn, I'm loving Japan.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

VicViper said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

haha, I almost fell from my chair!!!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Troll_Whisperer said:

Of course they are :)

PS: You can't watch this video anywhere outside japan or the Pedo-police will get you.

Around the Network
VicViper said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

Of course they are :)

PS: You can't watch this video anywhere outside japan or the Pedo-police will get you.

*preorders limited edition of AKB51/153: Love Election*

Well apparently I'm in the minority. I just figured the PS3 had a real shot at a stellar last full year in Japan and it would be all thanks to the holiday release schedule for the Japanese.

I have a feeling the Wii U won't dominate the PS3 and the PS3 will have a very strong year.

spurgeonryan said:
That pedo game is crazy! What is 12000 yen?

Well, let's put it this way, a 3DS is 15000 yen.

BTW, that's the discounted price. The game actually costs ¥14,679 =

187.083 dollars

WOW @ MIKU AND VITA THIS WEEK!

Miku: 159k
Vita: 50k

My bet was:
Miku: 120k
Vita: 40k

Tridrakious said:
Well apparently I'm in the minority. I just figured the PS3 had a real shot at a stellar last full year in Japan and it would be all thanks to the holiday release schedule for the Japanese.

I have a feeling the Wii U won't dominate the PS3 and the PS3 will have a very strong year.

That's not what you said before. You said PS3 would dominate even against 3DS. PS3 might do well comparing to last year's numbers or even Wii U but its number would pale comparing to 3DS numbers in Japan. And that's for both software and hardware.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.