By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

saicho said:
NintendoPie said:
I don't hope it does horrible, I just hope it does bad enough to where Square Enix can see their major mess up with it. It shouldn't have been a MMORPG in the first place. Didn't SE try an MMO before? Didn't it flop?

FFXI. unit-wise, maybe. revenue-wise, FFXI is the biggest money maker ever for SE because of the subscription revenue.

Yeah. It was still a bad idea over all. Maybe they just really do not care and they want the money from the Subscriptions again?

Around the Network
saicho said:
spartan117 said:
Looks like SE is doomed. They're about to loose their second money maker. Can they even exist without DQ and FF printing as much money they want?

not so sure about that. If DQX gets a healthy subscription rate, it would be a big money maker for SE.

I hope you're right. It has to perform horrible to lose money, but if it's not a success it would be another sign that SE's development isn't very efficient anymore. They even said it thereself, that their lack of productivity is a problem. This and bestsellers that don't generate enough money = sayonara

DQX starting to rise... I smell a big weekend for it

A pretty noticalbe increase for X. Guess people want it after all.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Around the Network
Pokemonbrawlvg said:
A pretty noticalbe increase for X. Guess people want it after all.

Yep. If it keep an avarange of 5 points per day, it will get more than 400 points 10 days before the release.  I think that 800 points is safe for USB + normal bundles.

DQX will sell more like a spinoff than a true entry in the main series, but it will do alright.

Love and tolerate.

B/W 2 is doing quite good! Possible 600-800K breaking point?

OMG the japans are as fanboys with there Pokemon and Dragon Quest like the americans are with there Call of Duty.

Nice Persone 4 boost. I think not long until Hatsuna Mike arrive in the charts.

DQM - 211(+15)

DQX - 26 (+2)

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?