By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

So Beyond the Labyrinth never charted...that does not bode well for the JRPG genre on the 3DS. But I guess there's been no major release so far so there's no userbase.

Also is the limited edition of One Piece the PS3 bundle? Because if so then it seems it will be quite the hardware seller being that it's the first One Piece game on the PS3.

Around the Network

Hmm I don't think the limited edition of One Piece is the PS3 bundle after all.

Boutros said:

No, the limited edition is the Treasure Box.

BTW One Piece is going to put amazing numbers. I think that will be the best Musou Game in PS3. 450K first week seems reasonable to me. 

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Boutros said:
So Beyond the Labyrinth never charted...that does not bode well for the JRPG genre on the 3DS. But I guess there's been no major release so far so there's no userbase.

Also is the limited edition of One Piece the PS3 bundle? Because if so then it seems it will be quite the hardware seller being that it's the first One Piece game on the PS3.

To be fair, it is a dungeon crawler which is like a small niche JRPG. 

hiska-kun said:
Boutros said:

BTW One Piece is going to put amazing numbers. I think that will be the best Musou Game in PS3. 450K first week seems reasonable to me. 

You guys are insane O.o

I can't see it do much better than 300k FW.

Around the Network
Acevil said:
Boutros said:

To be fair, it is a dungeon crawler which is like a small niche JRPG. 

Yeah but it's from Tri-Ace. Then again it got 31/40 from Famitsu so I guess it deserves this kind of fate.

Boutros said:
hiska-kun said:
Boutros said:

You guys are insane O.o

With Month and half before its release... and With the combined preorders points of the Limited and treasure box editions higer than RE:REv. taht come out next week... i think is completally possible... But due the date it could be btween 350-450... being insane is "+500k" and with the very first seriously advertised game based on this series... I think is probable... One Piece deserve it...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

BTW: Anyone know how is doing Ragnarok Odissey for PSVita? Release Date Feb.2nd and i don't see it on the charts.. So much nderdog that game is? IS from GAME-ARTS! for love of kamisama!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
Boutros said:
hiska-kun said:
Boutros said:

You guys are insane O.o

With Month and half before its release... and With the combined preorders points of the Limited and treasure box editions higer than RE:REv. taht come out next week... i think is completally possible... But due the date it could be btween 350-450... being insane is "+500k" and with the very first seriously advertised game based on this series... I think is probable... One Piece deserve it...

You do realize 1 pt =/= 1k copies....lol

I mean it would need like 700+ points to have a first week of 450k. It's currently trending at like 5 pts per day and I'm thinking it will end up with something like 450 pts which should translate into max 300k FW.

Things could change if the game starts having a better daily increase but so far I'd rather stay conservative in my prediction.

Hmm I don't anymore. Maybe it really could do 400k FW. But it would need at least 500 pts so we'll see I guess.