By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Pokemonbrawlvg said:
How much did Tales of Innocence sale in Japan? The pre-orders on the sheet are not looking good for it, despite it being an remake of an old DS game. I heard a long time ago the DS game was suppose to release in America. I don't think the Vita version is going to make it either, unless Namco decides so.

Wasn't Ni No Kuni for PS3 a remake of the DS game as well? That game didn't sell very well either.

There is a pattern here.....

Around the Network

Does anyone have a prediction of how they think Tales of Innocence R will do on Vita? First Week and LTD.

Tridrakious said:
Does anyone have a prediction of how they think Tales of Innocence R will do on Vita? First Week and LTD.

No... but i think the game will sell 50k FW and 100k max LTD. And they probably will not bring the game to west.

VGKing said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:
How much did Tales of Innocence sale in Japan? The pre-orders on the sheet are not looking good for it, despite it being an remake of an old DS game. I heard a long time ago the DS game was suppose to release in America. I don't think the Vita version is going to make it either, unless Namco decides so.

Wasn't Ni No Kuni for PS3 a remake of the DS game as well? That game didn't sell very well either.

The PS3 version is actually not a remake of the DS version but the fact that everyone think it is shows how poor of a job Level 5 did to accurately advertise the game.

''both versions are being developed separately from scratch, and as such will feature different data, artwork, graphics, specifications and story developments''

Boutros said:
VGKing said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:

The PS3 version is actually not a remake of the DS version but the fact that everyone think it is shows how poor of a job Level 5 did to accurately advertise the game.

''both versions are being developed separately from scratch, and as such will feature different data, artwork, graphics, specifications and story developments''

"the fact that everyone think it is shows how poor of a job Level 5 did to accurately advertise the game." - this is a Japan only game so far, and all the people commenting here are not from Japan (I think), so I don't think them not knowing it is a different game is any indication of anything (?)

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network
bmmb1 said:
Boutros said:
VGKing said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:

"the fact that everyone think it is shows how poor of a job Level 5 did to accurately advertise the game." - this is a Japan only game so far, and all the people commenting here are not from Japan (I think), so I don't think them not knowing it is a different game is any indication of anything (?)

Level 5 was never clear about it on their PR and both games are called Ni no Kuni but with a different subtitles. They never issued an actual list of differences and they never explained what you could expect from the story in the PS3 version. It's not different in Japan.

Here's the most clear thing that was said from Level 5:

"Ni no Kuni: Queen of the Holy White Ash’s story will start out the same as the Nintendo DS version’s, but will be told differently after the halfway point. Hino says Queen of the Holy White Ash’s story will continue after the DS version’s, and that the game will also have post-release downloadable content."

So the PS3 version isn't a remake of the DS version but I guess it wasn't different enough for Level 5 to advertise it as a whole new game.

Yay for Rhythm Thief R increasing with a good bang, 3pt. And also Miku increased in a good way. But why RE didn't increase at all? Come on, I want it to reach 190pt at least, so it should mean a 200k opening, which would be good. Come on!

Armored Core V - 253pt
Dark Souls - 287pt

RE: Revelations - 107pt
RE5: Alternative Edition - 129pt
RE The Mercenaries 3D - 35pt
RE Revival Selection - 63pt

Tales of Innocence R - 57pt
Tales of Innocence - 143pt
Tales of the Abyss - 118pt

Nice numbers for Armored Core and One Piece.

ExtremeBrawler said:
Yay for Rhythm Thief R increasing with a good bang, 3pt. And also Miku increased in a good way. But why RE didn't increase at all? Come on, I want it to reach 190pt at least, so it should mean a 200k opening, which would be good. Come on!

Armored Core V - 253pt
Dark Souls - 287pt

RE: Revelations - 107pt
RE5: Alternative Edition - 129pt
RE The Mercenaries 3D - 35pt
RE Revival Selection - 63pt

Tales of Innocence R - 57pt
Tales of Innocence - 143pt
Tales of the Abyss - 118pt

Check your message box. I sent you a message ;)

BTW, It's impossible for RE to reach the 200pt amrk. More realistic is 150pt with 150k first week sales. 

Armored Core V amazed me o.O

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/