By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

I can Predict that tales of Innocence will do arround 60-70k on first Week

And One Piece musou will do arround 350-450k -May be the best Anime based game relrease in japan all time?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:

And One Piece musou will do arround 350-450k -May be the best Anime based game relrease in japan all time?

I'm thinking more 200k-250k FW (unless you meant lifetime) for One Piece which is either the best or the second best FW in the series. It would be pretty impressive as it's also the first One Piece game on the PS3.

Boutros said:
DemoniOtaku said:

I'm thinking more 200k-250k FW (unless you meant lifetime) for One Piece which is either the best or the second best FW in the series. It would be pretty impressive as it's also the first One Piece game on the PS3.

not true. Hokuto no Ken Musou opened over 350K and DW 7 opened over 250K.

However, One Piece Musou is currently tracking even highger than Hokuto no Ken Musou at the same point. 350K-450K seems realistic.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

saicho said:
Boutros said:
DemoniOtaku said:

However, One Piece Musou is currently tracking even highger than Hokuto no Ken Musou at the same point. 350K-450K seems realistic.

I don´t know about how Hokuto no Ken did... but One Piece is the Best Anime/manga serie in japan... a total monster on sells (selling manga XD)... but haven´t have a decent videogame... Dinasty warriors is a ever good selling in japan... so i was thinking on 400-550k... but then I remembered that march isn´t a well month on sells and that the portable market is pulling it up in japan so.. 350-450k... and that's opening sells.. it could do better than naruto series... it can...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

saicho said:
Boutros said:
DemoniOtaku said:

Hokuto no Ken Musou and DW 7 are part of the One Piece series? Did not know.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
saicho said:
Boutros said:
DemoniOtaku said:

my mistake. Thought you meant Musou series.

DemoniOtaku said:
I don´t know about how Hokuto no Ken did... but One Piece is the Best Anime/manga serie in japan... a total monster on sells (selling manga XD)... but haven´t have a decent videogame... Dinasty warriors is a ever good selling in japan... so i was thinking on 400-550k... but then I remembered that march isn´t a well month on sells and that the portable market is pulling it up in japan so.. 350-450k... and that's opening sells.. it could do better than naruto series... it can...

One Piece Musou will outsell the best selling Naruto game this gen after first week.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

saicho said:
Boutros said:
saicho said:
Boutros said:
DemoniOtaku said:

my mistake. Thought you meant Musou series.

DemoniOtaku said:

One Piece Musou will outsell the best selling Naruto game this gen after first week.

Whatever it is, I'm so happy One Piece might surprisingly outsell the DS versions! :)

Yes, Revelations! Go with the turbo now!

However, I see no one is talking about one game

Binary Domain - 49pt

It's doing MUCH better I think everyone would have thought, this could do good numbers in Japan.

RE: Revelations - 116pt
RE5: Gold Edition - 138pt
RE: The Mercenaries 3D - 38pt
RE: Revival Selection - 67pt

Tales of Innocence R - 57pt
Tales of Innocence - 151pt
Tales of the Abyss - 118pt

@Gigs Btw, puchipuku will be released on March 8th. That's 39 days from now! Some good performing 3DS games!