By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

How much COD will sell this time? Maybe close to 200k first week?

Around the Network

http://store2.up-00.com/Nov11/IFJ07169.png

Very slow day except for Hatsune Miku

FFXIII-2 and Ninokuni both look to be bombs in Japan; especially Ninokuni as at least XIII-2 will make money from the West.

Rob-Ot said:
FFXIII-2 and Ninokuni both look to be bombs in Japan; especially Ninokuni as at least XIII-2 will make money from the West.

Oh puh-lease. The Enterbrain president expects FFXIII-2 to sell 1 million copies by the end of the year.

That is everything but a bomb.

Ni no Kuni on the other hand...we'll have to wait and see but it's not doing good right now.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Rob-Ot said:

Oh puh-lease. The Enterbrain president expects FFXIII-2 to sell 1 million copies by the end of the year.

Ni no Kuni on the other hand...we'll have to wait and see but it's not doing good right now.

I think that the same guy expected more from Monster Hunter tri and Dragon Quest IX, I'm not calling FFXIII-2 a bomb but what the Enterbrain president expects it's not what the game is gonna sell and it's enough to say that it won't be a bomb.

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Boutros said:
Rob-Ot said:

Well, a million is a million but, for a main line Final Fantasy, that is certainly a bomb. That amount would make FFXIII-2 the lowest selling main FF since FFIII. 

pwin´ every other villain since 1994

Mr.Ashtear said:
Boutros said:
Rob-Ot said:

Well, a million is a million but, for a main line Final Fantasy, that is certainly a bomb. That amount would make FFXIII-2 the lowest selling main FF since FFIII. 

FFXIII itself was the lowest selling FF in Japan since FFIV, it's obvious its sequel would do even worse on the scale of FF sales. 

FFX-2 declined over FFX by 700K in sales, and this was with FFX being received better than XIII. XIII-2 is bound to see a larger decline than X-2 had from X, so I would not classify 1 Million as a  bomb, more like "Expected".

However at this rate XIII-2 making much over 500K seems difficult; that is most certainly a bomb.

http://store2.up-00.com/Nov11/8Gc93489.png

I'm sorry, I won't be able to update the table tomorrow.