By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Now that The Last Story is on the list, I'm again hyped for COMG!

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network

oh gosh the last story!!!!!!!

How does the wii sell so much in Japan if no one really pre orders the games compared to psp or even ps3

THE LAST STORY OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I was hoping this game would make it on here soon, but hadn't reckoned on it being THIS soon!

Guys, we're at over 5 weeks before release, the Last Story specific conference hasn't happened yet, and already the game is displaying on a pre-order list that often isn't very Nintendo friendly.

I think we're on to a big winner here.

Around the Network
fwap said:

Guys, we're at over 5 weeks before release, the Last Story specific conference hasn't happened yet, and already the game is displaying on a pre-order list that often isn't very Nintendo friendly.

I think we're on to a big winner here.

Maybe will do better numbers than DKCR FW.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Beuli2 said:

Now that The Last Story is on the list, I'm again hyped for COMG!

Yup. Now I once again have a reason to refresh this thread everyday for the next month.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Not sure if true but

"ZakZak reports today that AKB1/48 has reached pre-orders of over 250,000 units. This is as of the 16th. The game comes out on the 23rd."

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/12/21/akb148_preorders/

"

Namco Bandai seems impressed with the game's initial success, as a manger with the company told the site, "To be honest, we didn't think we'd get this many pre-orders. We've topped our sales target in pre-orders alone. There's a jinx that idol games don't sell, causing us some worry, but it looks like AKB is different."

If true, that would be INSANE! 0_0

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Go for the top spot Last Story. The game that makes me forced to buy the Wii..

For once nothing other big game (Like superhigh points) yet to exist..

A Wii game??  a month before release??

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?