By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you on drugs? (anonyme pool)

Are you on drugs? (anonyme pool)

Yes 60 31.58%

No 130 68.42%

Total:190
Bamboleo said:

I thought morphine just helps you not feeling pain???

It doesn't put you high!!! Or does it?

The primary function of opiates and cannabinoids are to provide strong or medium pain relief respectively (there are actually receptors in the brain and immune system specifically for them). They just happen to have the major side-effect of inducing an enormous sense of wellbeing.

Even codeine - a prescription painkiller - can sometimes produce a mysterious sense of niceness due to it also being an opiate.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Around the Network

I put yes for the hell of it.

I've been taking pain killers for years due to my back problem (due to have an operation) but have since got addicted to them, pain in the blo*dy a#s to be honest.

Tramadol Slow Release 12hr - 400mg (normal dose is 100-200mg)
Co-Codomol (60mg codeine) - 4 times a day

Taking strong pain killers everyday to control pain makes your body want more, the doctors don't question it when you ask for more hence how I am addicted, I try to cut down and get all sorts of side effects (very bad ones).

And to be clear, some legal drugs can be a LOT worse than some illegal drugs.

Don't do it!

@ FKNetwork

But you feel high with those painkillers?

Bamboleo said:
@ FKNetwork

But you feel high with those painkillers?

No but you feel no pain and quite good, sort of numb feeling,

I was given a VERY strong pain killer once which is the same class as morphine and herion called oxycontin sr (12 hour), almost died from getting addicted to them, I did manage to get off them after a few months but the doctors didn't help me get off them, the side effects were terrible and I mean terrible (people have died from the side effects in the past so have to be very careful), same as trying to get off herion apparantly lol

Anyone going on painkillers should only be on them for a short time really, the longer you stay on them the more likely you are to get addicted to them.

Around the Network

Who's on the pipe thread lol.
Already tested. Never taken illegal drugs again.

Wow! 35 votes as yes...

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

@ masterzack

Y hay muchos que votan "no" pero son los mas addictos :P

I use weed very often. Once every two days. But that's it, I dont drint alcohol and dont do anything more "extreme" (à la Harold and Kumar) then weed. I some times post while under the influence, and it's pretty funny to reread the posts I wrote. BTW I am clean rigth now.

Jansky8 said:
I use weed very often. Once every two days. But that's it, I dont drint alcohol and dont do anything more "extreme" (à la Harold and Kumar) then weed. I some times post while under the influence, and it's pretty funny to reread the posts I wrote. BTW I am clean rigth now.

LOL care to share some comments under the influence of weed?