By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you on drugs? (anonyme pool)

Are you on drugs? (anonyme pool)

Yes 60 31.58%

No 130 68.42%

Total:190
Bamboleo said:
Chairman-Mao said:
Medical - yes, illegal drugs - no.

Pot is medical and illegal at the same time. It depends if the user as or not a medical license for it.

But you are referring to some pills right?

Yeah I'm talking a medication. I don't do anything like weed or cocaine.

Around the Network
Chairman-Mao said:
Bamboleo said:
Chairman-Mao said:

Pot is medical and illegal at the same time. It depends if the user as or not a medical license for it.

Tell us what do you take..

My mom needs a Lorazepam based medicine sometimes... If she knew that the damn thing has synthesized cocaine.......................

Yeah, weed, ain't been baked in a while, though... need to get that sorted!

On another note, I'm on some other legal drugs, but I don't need them anymore (cleared up naturally), but the drugs make me feel really out of it, so I occasionally take 'em, anyway.

Bamboleo said:
Chairman-Mao said:
Bamboleo said:
Chairman-Mao said:

Tell us what do you take..

My mom needs a Lorazepam based medicine sometimes... If she knew that the damn thing has synthesized cocaine.......................

Asacol and Salofalk both for my Ulcerative Colitis. Its a genetic thing my mom passed down to me.

No

Around the Network

I'm not on drugs and i don't ever intend to be as I see what they do to people.
I had a girlfriend who's tried every drug in the book and she'll be the first to admit they ruined her life. She still smokes pot though since she insists it's not a drug but can't win them all i guess.

"What have i done.? Is it too late to save me from this place? From the depths of the grave? We all are those .. who thought we were brave."

LuStaysTru said:
I'm not on drugs and i don't ever intend to be as I see what they do to people.
I had a girlfriend who's tried every drug in the book and she'll be the first to admit they ruined her life. She still smokes pot though since she insists it's not a drug but can't win them all i guess.

What happened?

She has rotten tooth? She loses concentration talking and forgets conversation? Too skinny?

I'd like to test out xstacy with my woman in a controlled environment. I'm quite curious to see what would happen.

XTC and shrooms are risky but not a life-changer
anything worse then XTC will be a life changer
weed has no effect on you, unless you use it every day over a long period

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

I am taking drugs. If I don't take them my immune systems attacks my skin cell >=(