By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you on drugs? (anonyme pool)

Are you on drugs? (anonyme pool)

Yes 60 31.58%

No 130 68.42%

Total:190

Nope, stopped a few years back. I would probably do coke again though, if the exact perfect situation came up.

Around the Network

nope, never taken illegal drugs or smoked a ciggarete

isnt alcohol a drug?

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

gamelover2000 said:
isnt alcohol a drug?

yup, so is caffeine and medicine, thats why I said "never taken illegal drugs", thats not to say I think they should be illegal though, I just never taken them

-edit- Sorry, I didn't realise.

Around the Network

^

English is not my best language and I'm not best friends with google.

Sorry for that :P

CommonMan said:
Nope, stopped a few years back. I would probably do coke again though, if the exact perfect situation came up.

which was...?

I've done LSD once because I was told that was a "pill" that would put me feeling better than ever... 14 years old. Dumb prick.

Bamboleo said:
CommonMan said:

which was...?

I've done LSD once because I was told that was a "pill" that would put me feeling better than ever... 14 years old. Dumb prick.

I'm not sure what the perfect situation would be, first of all, I'd have to not be engaged to my fiancee for some reason and have some serious time off of work lined up. I find that I'm hungover these days after 3 drinks and it takes a whole day to get better (damn getting older!), so I bet the doldrums associated with a coke comedown would be even longer.
Honestly, the perfect situation would involve me miraculously being 25 and single again.

No, never will.

I don't. I'd say most of my friends are though... or at least are in the "I will if you have it" mindset.

Me, doesn't appeal to me... drinking either. I'll admit i tried both... but i just didn't find it fun or worth the money.'

Though to be fair, i'm one of the most naturally laid back people I know... so using drugs to be laid back or more social isn't really helpful.