By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you on drugs? (anonyme pool)

Are you on drugs? (anonyme pool)

Yes 60 31.58%

No 130 68.42%

Total:190

Can't smoke pot in Korea. But Thailand is going to be FUN!!!!!!

I also drink. And yes that's a drug.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
Alasted said:
My life is rich and fulfilling; I don't need drugs.

I know how to read, I don't need videogames.

I haven't seen anyone say they "need" recreational drugs in here. But need has nothing to do with the fact that sometimes a joint or a pint of beer is a lot of fun.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

ameratsu said:
Bamboleo said:

- If you own a medical license to smoke pot, it doesn't count as medicine, that's a Yes

Does not compute. Where it's legal to do so, I would assume doctors are prescribing it as a medicine. You know... something with an active substance (THC) that has proven medicinal benefits.

Unless you think doctors are prescribing marijuana for fun. I find your poll hilariously bad as well.

I mean, by your metric:

- Guy with severe MS takes marijuana under doctor's recommendation. He's on drugs!

- Another guy buys pills from a dealer and uses valium, oxycontin, tylenol 3 or other prescription-only drugs illegally. He's not on drugs!

In California there's medical license to smoke pot legally: http://www.marijuanamedicine.com/

@ Netyaroze:

Nice read, but I remember clearly that I've read through my mom's medicine prescription and there's a  synthesized drug involved on that, maybe as you say and I believe, might not be a sort of cocaine, but instead, an opioid? I'm pretty positive I've read that, the medicine partial name - Lorazepam - became stuck in my head because of that.

nope

Jansky8 said:
Bamboleo said:
Jansky8 said:
I use weed very often. Once every two days. But that's it, I dont drint alcohol and dont do anything more "extreme" (à la Harold and Kumar) then weed. I some times post while under the influence, and it's pretty funny to reread the posts I wrote. BTW I am clean rigth now.

LOL care to share some comments under the influence of weed?

I just smoked. What I really like about weed is that when you have nothing to do everythings turns out to be awesome. For instance, music, sex or watching a comedy is awesome. I love watching south park high, specially some episodes like fishdick. However weed is so counter-productive, and its an addiction, not physical, but mental, which is bad enough, I don't recommend starting weed to anyone, except if you manage to really keep it in check. But that's tough especially if you don't have to worry about tne money. On average I'd say I spend at least 250 euros per month on weed, cigarettes (which I don't smoke but use for joints) and rolling paper. So a pretty expensive and futile hobby. LOL

Why? It'd be easier/cheaper to just buy cigarette tubes or a hand operated rolling machine.

I hope you're removing or replacing the cigarette filter before you smoke.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Around the Network
sieanr said:
Jansky8 said:
Bamboleo said:
Jansky8 said:
I use weed very often. Once every two days. But that's it, I dont drint alcohol and dont do anything more "extreme" (à la Harold and Kumar) then weed. I some times post while under the influence, and it's pretty funny to reread the posts I wrote. BTW I am clean rigth now.

LOL care to share some comments under the influence of weed?

I just smoked. What I really like about weed is that when you have nothing to do everythings turns out to be awesome. For instance, music, sex or watching a comedy is awesome. I love watching south park high, specially some episodes like fishdick. However weed is so counter-productive, and its an addiction, not physical, but mental, which is bad enough, I don't recommend starting weed to anyone, except if you manage to really keep it in check. But that's tough especially if you don't have to worry about tne money. On average I'd say I spend at least 250 euros per month on weed, cigarettes (which I don't smoke but use for joints) and rolling paper. So a pretty expensive and futile hobby. LOL

Why? It'd be easier/cheaper to just buy cigarette tubes or a hand operated rolling machine.

I hope you're removing or replacing the cigarette filter before you smoke.

I use cigarettes for the tobacco, I dont like pure joints, it doesn't burn as well as regular joints

Nope, at least not yet!

pichu_pichu said:
Nope, at least not yet!

Lol, nothing like being careful about future life.