By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which has been the hardest boss you have ever encountered?

Radec on Elite in Killzone 2, nearly threw the controller at the screen when killed by those guys with the rocket launchers. Then when he comes down with just the knife, STAND STILL SO I CAN F*****G SHOOT YOU, I kept shouting at the screen. EPIC!!!

Around the Network

Bitter Mode, Henry from No More Heroes.
It took me 35 minutes to beat him.

freaking M Bison from Super Street Fighter 2.

BMaker11 said:
Demon's Souls.....period.

This!!!

The last wall from Okami.

Ok so it's not technically a boss but still!

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Around the Network
Johann said:
The last wall from Okami.

Ok so it's not technically a boss but still!

Why did you have to remind me Johann? Why?!

I had to actually tape the sequence on my camera... and I still failed multiple times (didn't realize you had to put them in order. )

Man... such hatred for the blockheads. *shakes fist*

Beating Sephiroth on Kingdom Hearts I with level 70 Sora. This was hard, but very satisfying.

Radec's Palace (not radec) in Killzone 2 on hard
Flamelurker alone with a melee centric character in Demon's Souls (imo)
Swamp Fever double tank finale Left 4 Dead 2 on Expert Realism
Aries battle in God of War 1 on God Mode (Very Hard)

off the top of my head.. though something tells me a devil may cry 3 boss should be in there somewhere.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

The Blue Whale from Endless Ocean.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Metallicube said:
That crazy dude in Mario RPG (that's what me and my sister refer to him as because we don't know his actual name), but anyway he's in the town where you fight jinx, with those elemental diamonds.. I think he was in a square game. That dude took many long agonizing hours for me to finally beat.

You mean Culex and his four elemental crystals.  The optional boss in Monstro Town.

You know, I love that game, but I don't think I ever bothered to beat him.  I may have to break out the SNES.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)