By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which has been the hardest boss you have ever encountered?

I think mine was Ridley from super metroid.

Around the Network

paper mario ttyd: the bone dragon... I never got to beat him... and you had to defeat 99 enemies (less if youre lucky) to beat him...

First time i ever fought Luca Blight on Suikoden 2.

You have to fight him 3 times, one after the other, with 3 different parties. Then one more time on your own.

Erm... And, Icewind Dale 2, Heart of Winter mode. Isair and Madae.

coolbeans said:
I'd say Bowser on the final stage in Mario 64, while I was really young when I fought him (probably 9) the fight seemed to drag out forever when it got harder to toss him on one of the bombs.

I always have a hard time launching Bowser into that last bomb.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Mizar. Or Gruntilda in the original Banjo-Kazooie. Also, Wario in Mario Land 2 on the GameBoy.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

Boost Guardian in Metroid Prime 2 on Hard mode on the GameCube.

And Spider Ball Guardian from the same game, difficulty and platform.

Took me at least 10 tries to beat them.

Ozma from FF9 (not really a boss as it is optional but still really difficult) beat him though

ruby and emerald in ff7

owner of ps3,xbox360,pc,mac,wii,ds,psp

03 honda cbr600rr

98 db8 integra sir-g

I have several memories of hard bosses.

One of them being the last Max fight in Bomberman Hero.

Another being Raam from Gears 1.

Another being Nightmare from Metroid Fusion.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Hmm, probably just about every Dark Aeon in Final Fantasy X, but out of them all, definitely the Dark Magus Sisters, they were impossible... I also thought Nemesis was, well, not hard, but long, in the monster arena in Calm Lands, although he did hit pretty hard, and had 10m HP, I found a good way to kill him without getting touched (Except all my Aeons dying)