Sephiroth357 said:
WTH?

Kratos is unbeatable.

What?  Kratos all day everyday...

http://www.vgchartz.com/sigs/output.php?userid=60726%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
naznatips said:
I can't imagine Kratos in any game ever being capable of killing the thing Bayonetta kills at the end of her game, and she does it with brutal class. Sorry, nothing is gonna beat Bayonetta these days. I know that sucks if you only have a PS3, but buy the game anyway...

Saw you playing it on Live about an hour ago or something.

I take it by that comment, you love the game

I'll have the review up in a couple days for both platforms, so hopefully give the PS3 fans an idea of what to expect out of the game and if it's worth their money despite the issues.

iLLmaticV3 said:
Kratos is an unstoppable beast. He can kill them both without a weapon.

I forgot how cool Dante looked before Devil May Cry 4....

Most definitely.  He's the God of War...and everyone needs to remember that...lol

Sephiroth357 said:
Carl2291 said:
Bayonetta.

Yes, i am a traitor to all Sony fans. But this game is... Awesome.

Plus, her hair turns into a Dragon. Which eats everything with like 1000 Gigatons of force. And she can slow down time. And turn into a cat thing, or a crow, or a bat.

And she uses 4 guns. And a big sword. And numerous other things.

She wins.

Kratos can become a giant.

Kratos can slow down time.

You traitor!!!

Bayonetta has boobs

Dante is the bootleg version of God of War...it has its good points but reminds me too much of God of War...Bayonetta is too much of a knock off and also reminds me of Devil May Cry.  Honstely have the first one, I lost interest.  So for being original and a god the winner is...Kratos.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Bayonetta.

Plus, her hair turns into a Dragon. Which eats everything with like 1000 Gigatons of force. And she can slow down time. And turn into a cat thing, or a crow, or a bat.

She wins.

r u a girl...sounds like you need a girl superhero or something...

naznatips said:
Carl2291 said:
naznatips said:
I can't imagine Kratos in any game ever being capable of killing the thing Bayonetta kills at the end of her game, and she does it with brutal class. Sorry, nothing is gonna beat Bayonetta these days. I know that sucks if you only have a PS3, but buy the game anyway...

Saw you playing it on Live about an hour ago or something.

I take it by that comment, you love the game

I'll have the review up in a couple days for both platforms, so hopefully give the PS3 fans an idea of what to expect out of the game and if it's worth their money despite the issues.

Cool. I played the PS3 version... Wasn't as bad as some people are making it out to be.

But then again, i aint compared to the 360 version. Only problem i had really was loading times.

Gameplay wise Bayonetta>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DMC 1,2,3,4 & GOW 1 & 2 combined.

Bottom line_____________________________

As for who would win in a fight? well, they all seem invincible at times so its hard to call.

gamefreak4ever said:
Carl2291 said:
Bayonetta.

She wins.

r u a girl...sounds like you need a girl superhero or something...

No. And no.

And play Bayonetta.

RareglovE said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Hmmm, what about Trevor Belmont?

I have to choose Bayonetta though. Witch time is overpowered!

i second that

Witch time is only overpowered if you telegraph your blows. Kratos doesn't telegraph his blows.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix