By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta vs Dante vs Kratos

Easy... Bayonetta until God of War III release... then all people change your minds (@Carl too).

Wait March for Kratos ultimate badass.

Around the Network

Dante, mostly because I like him best haha.

Kratos kills gods...'nuff said. What's more badass than killing the God of War?

OTOH Bayonetta just needs to flash her jiggly bits and the distraction will give her the opening she needs.

Dante is... well... not in the same league.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Read the whole thread. Vagabond is correct. Bayonetta would crush Dante and Kratos at the same time, laughing and sucking a lolipop. Or it'd be the most hottest threesome, ever.

Either, or.

All I can say is what everyone else is saying: PLAY BAYONETTA! The game and character are amazing! This is coming from a guy who made a thread titled "Bayonetta looks terrible" a while back. If you liked Devil May Cry or God of War, buy it. Now. This is not hype. This is what I truly believe.

Hmmm, what about Trevor Belmont?

I have to choose Bayonetta though. Witch time is overpowered!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:

Hmmm, what about Trevor Belmont?

I have to choose Bayonetta though. Witch time is overpowered!

i second that

kratos, hands down...

Alright, now that I've beaten the game I can safely say that neither Kratos or Dante would be anywhere close to her league if the two of them teamed up, and also had a wierd gay love child that was also fighting bayonetta.

A spoiler as to one particularly epic moment of the final boss fight

I just punched God in the fucking face and sent her/him whatever flying across the entire solar system.

Also RIDING A MOTORCYCLE IN OUTER FUCKING SPACE. Yes, a SPACE-FUCKING-MOTORCYCLE. Your move Boys.

The whole game is very tongue in cheek about videogames and their culture. Really I think it's a satire of the one-upsman-ship of the industry in constantly making a bigger badder more insane hero, and pumping it full of sexuality and or testosterone. Kamiya just made a hero that can never be outdone in a thousand years. She is as sexual as a hero can get and is ridiculously over the top and outrageous and bad ass as a character can get. No epic space marine, bald muscle bound man, or anime inspired ninja bad ass will be capable of topping the ridiculous feats she did in this game while posing like a stripper. It's a clever satire, and a hearty FU wrapped in a fantastically smooth awesome game.

But seriously, in any kind of fiction Kratos and Dante wouldn't stand a chance in a fight against Bayonetta.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I can't imagine Kratos in any game ever being capable of killing the thing Bayonetta kills at the end of her game, and she does it with brutal class. Sorry, nothing is gonna beat Bayonetta these days. I know that sucks if you only have a PS3, but buy the game anyway...

naznatips said:
I can't imagine Kratos in any game ever being capable of killing the thing Bayonetta kills at the end of her game, and she does it with brutal class. Sorry, nothing is gonna beat Bayonetta these days. I know that sucks if you only have a PS3, but buy the game anyway...

Saw you playing it on Live about an hour ago or something.

I take it by that comment, you love the game