By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta vs Dante vs Kratos

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Kantor said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Ail said:

It works up to chapter 13 normal which is where I am at right now...

You can run away from any enemy using panther form, none moves faster than that form...

You don't need a corner, just position yourself so that you are facing a wall and not the enemy, they will not damage you if they are not on your screen...( provided you were not on screen when they started their attack).

Fully charged katana takes half the life of grace and glory in normal mode ( and those aren't stupid easy enemies, they are actually some of the fastest enemies in the game).

Before criticizing, try it and you will be surprised...

What does this even have to do with the discussion? It's Bayonetta the witch vs. Kratos not Bayonetta the game vs. God of War.

It's a digression. This thread's had a few. But mine and Khuutra's was the best.

No, he quoted vagabond's post about Bayonetta being stronger with a bunch of crap that Ninja Gaiden and DMC fanboys usually use against God of War. "lul, you use teh one attack to get through the whole game".

To be fair, there is a mode where you use one attack to get through the whole game.

But if he's implying that Bayonetta is easy, he is sorely mistaken.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Goku vs. Superman

Think about it people, just think about it.

hikaruchan said:
luvtospooge said:
The_vagabond7 said:
Carl2291 said:
Kantor said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Easily Bayonetta, according to the moves they can pull off in their actual games.....I mean, she can pretty much pause time.

Of course, this really is just a popularity contest, and not a true discussion on the actual powers each character possesses, because no one is taking it seriously. :P

Kratos killed one God with a massive sword, killed another by impaling with ANOTHER sword, and killed a third by ripping his head off.

And you think he can be beaten by some slutty librarian with big...shoes.

Bayonetta klled this.

With a few bullets/swipes... And her hair.

Bear in mind the big thing is a big stone head with wings and 2 huge dragon heads that breath fire, and you will see how Bayonetta wins.

And btw, that is an easy boss in the game.

Fortitudo was a cool boss (also the first REAL boss). And just for scale, that thing is significantly larger than a large house. And that sucker got MESSED UP. It wasn't even funny what she did to this guy. And later on in the game, that's not even a boss. That's a regular enemy. And He is SMALL compared to the other bosses and even regular enemies. And unlike Kratos, no grunting is or struggling is involved. She never breaks a sweat killing these things. From a story perspective, she is in complete and total control of the situation at all times, these things aren't even a threat too her. She finds killing them to be fun. While Kratos struggles and takes several seconds of pulling to rip off a human head (like in that famous GoW3 clip), she is ripping the heads off of things like this with ease.

The concept behind Bayonetta is kinda mess up..from what I saw, she is invincible. No weak points or whatsoever. She's wayyy too perfect..(to be expected from capcom)...

Thats kinda...cheating? Ill make a character so strong that he is the creator of the Big Bang...

Bayonetta is not from CAPCOM it is by Platinum Games a Studio made from the former Clover Studios and published by SEGA.

Oh no wonder the game looked so freaking similar to God Hand..

btw God Hand own all of those characters, seriously. He is the coolest protagonist ever!.

richardhutnik said:
What about Dante from Dante's Inferno?

i saw a trailer for dantes inferno at the cinema today,may aswell add him to themix,he has a holy cross that can sort you out alright,

whatever would happen,it would be one hell of a mess and everyone had better get out of the way of the fight,i don't think the police can stop it,although i'd like to see them try

Above & Beyond

From reading this thread. I have come to the conclusion that Bayonetta will own all

Around the Network

do you guys not realize Kratos kills monsters the size of puerto rico!!!!!!!
Kratos wins without a doubt!!

I BET NATHAN DRAKE CAN KICK SAM FISHERS ASS!

Okay well Bayonetta is a fucking joke and Dante is a scrawny piece of shit. Kratos would rip both their heads off while eating an ice cream cone.

Bayonetta will own both of them. She will take them on at both ends. :)

To all the PEEPS out there who say Bayonetta or Dante. I've played all the DMC games except for 2 and all of the GOW games. Yes, he can control time, he has a bow, he has killed a God here and there. But, everyone is still missing one important element...

ALL I HAVE IS ONE THING TO SAY TO ALL OF THE RUBBISH THAT'S GOING ON!!!

Kratos WINS because.... he has the ability to dodge attacks and do killer moves with the button-sequence mini-games. =D

Can Dante or Bayonetta do that? Didn't think so...

Pushing buttons when they come up > Overpowered Demon type antics

Antagonist8503 said:
To all the PEEPS out there who say Bayonetta or Dante. I've played all the DMC games except for 2 and all of the GOW games. Yes, he can control time, he has a bow, he has killed a God here and there. But, everyone is still missing on important element...

ALL I HAVE IS ONE THING TO SAY TO ALL OF THE RUBBISH THAT'S GOING ON!!!

Kratos WINS because.... he has the ability to dodge attacks and do killer moves with the button-sequence mini-games. =D

Can Dante or Bayonetta do that? Didn't think so...

Pushing buttons when they come up > Overpowered Demon type antics

Bayonetta has Witch time. Beat that? She'll dodge the first move Kratos will do, then it's bye bye for him!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!