By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta vs Dante vs Kratos

SHMUPGurus said:
Antagonist8503 said:
To all the PEEPS out there who say Bayonetta or Dante. I've played all the DMC games except for 2 and all of the GOW games. Yes, he can control time, he has a bow, he has killed a God here and there. But, everyone is still missing on important element...

ALL I HAVE IS ONE THING TO SAY TO ALL OF THE RUBBISH THAT'S GOING ON!!!

Kratos WINS because.... he has the ability to dodge attacks and do killer moves with the button-sequence mini-games. =D

Can Dante or Bayonetta do that? Didn't think so...

Pushing buttons when they come up > Overpowered Demon type antics

Bayonetta has Witch time. Beat that? She'll dodge the first move Kratos will do, then it's bye bye for him!

*shrug, um  Kratos uses the his Chronos time trigger to slow down time to be on par with Witch time?  Actually, I forgot what ability that was that Kratos does to slow down time since I haven't played GOW 2 in a while. 

Now that he's on par with that, .....    Triangle,  Square, Triangle, Circle,  Rotate Analog stick 360 degrees and tap L1 and R1 4 times and poof.  Kratos wins. 

=D

Around the Network

I just noticed...Bayonetta is the Female version of Gene from God Hand...

And some too...they both are the same...

Bayonetta = God Hand confirmed.

i dont see why anyone would say Bayonetta, no matter how you put it, say it, read it, spell it, KRATOS IS A GOD/TITAN

muffins>Greek GOD>WITCH>dante>>>>>>all>>>dirty hobo>>>dante from dante's inferno

but seriously, you cannot defeat kratos, he climbed out of hell, TWICE!, he is son of ZEUS, and he beat TIME itself, idc what bayonetta can do with her crazy witch magic, she will never be able to defeat a head ripping bastard like kratos.

oh and btw i fucking hate kratos, hes a dick, and is the reason why GOW isn't my favorite game, but still, he would kill the hell outta bayonetta.

radiantshadow92 said:
i dont see why anyone would say Bayonetta, no matter how you put it, say it, read it, spell it, KRATOS IS A GOD/TITAN

muffins>Greek GOD>WITCH>dante>>>>>>all>>>dirty hobo>>>dante from dante's inferno

but seriously, you cannot defeat kratos, he climbed out of hell, TWICE!, he is son of ZEUS, and he beat TIME itself, idc what bayonetta can do with her crazy witch magic, she will never be able to defeat a head ripping bastard like kratos.

oh and btw i fucking hate kratos, hes a dick, and is the reason why GOW isn't my favorite game, but still, he would kill the hell outta bayonetta.

Sad to say this but ...

SPOILERS.

Bayonetta killed the creator of everything in a ...funny ..way...

they are all great characters but kratos the most solid. bayo n dante are simliar. dante has a longer history but half are disappointing ones(no save pt) after 4th series. bayo is new and fresh, will have to wait and see but awfully dmc rip. just a female version.

Around the Network

Iiiiinteresting

Jubileas seems to be of an order roughly equivalent with Gurdu

(this cannot be construed as a spoiler but I will edit it white anyway)

Antagonist8503 said:

To all the PEEPS out there who say Bayonetta or Dante. I've played all the DMC games except for 2 and all of the GOW games. Yes, he can control time, he has a bow, he has killed a God here and there. But, everyone is still missing one important element...

ALL I HAVE IS ONE THING TO SAY TO ALL OF THE RUBBISH THAT'S GOING ON!!!

Kratos WINS because.... he has the ability to dodge attacks and do killer moves with the button-sequence mini-games. =D

Can Dante or Bayonetta do that? Didn't think so...

Pushing buttons when they come up > Overpowered Demon type antics

GOW's QTE events are childs play when compared to Shenmue II's QTE events.

Wait wait wait...I just remembered after finishing God of war 1 (I was what 12?) there was trailer about his brother...What the hell happend to this??

Take my love, take my land..

Okay, after killing the Cardinal Virtue of Temperance, I can say pretty confidently that Kratos as a mortal probably couldn't take on Bayonetta.

Might be able to in theory, though. I'll get into why later

Well out of those 3, obviously Bayonetta, no contest. Those other bums are chump change in comparison. Bayonetta's in another league. So to everybody who's played Bayonetta, would she stand a chance against the Incredible Hulk? Or Galactus? Or one of these?