By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sega thinks Nintendo should help with mature content on Wii.

According to SEGA France & Spain CEO James Rebours, Nintendo should provide more mature games to the Wii to help third publishers
making good sells with their games. But he also confirms that MadWorld has a rather positive sells sheet and that the success is enough therefore.

And Sega still have mature games to come to Wii even what was said before.

Around the Network

Eternal Darkness 2 Do it!!!! Oh wait that didn't sell millions.

alfredofroylan said:
Eternal Darkness 2 Do it!!!! Oh wait that didn't sell millions.

With Vitality Sensor

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

What a silly notion. Man up and make some decent games in whatever genre suits you and don't worry about what the other guy is doing. Third parties already complain that they can't compete with Nintendo, what happens when Nintendo starts dominating the 15+ market as well?

what mature games from nintendo?
they've never done 1

Around the Network

Wait, isn't Mario pervert enough?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Who wants to bet that if Nintendo started publishing several (so called) Mature games on the Wii that were successful third party publishers would bitch that they couldn’t compete against Nintendo’s (so called) Mature games?

morenoingrato said:
they've never done 1

Nintendo has published a handful, and owns the rights to Eternal Darkness' Sanity Effect (I'm not sure if they actually own the entire IP or not though). Sort of like Next Level Games developing Punch-Out!! it is still a Nintendo game.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
morenoingrato said:
they've never done 1

Nintendo has published a handful, and owns the rights to Eternal Darkness' Sanity Effect (I'm not sure if they actually own the entire IP or not though). Sort of like Next Level Games developing Punch-Out!! it is still a Nintendo game.

I think (but mostly hoping) that we will see a Eternal darkness game with vitality sensor support. I also think they copyrighted the name eterna darkness chronicols or something like that i while back.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

What about SEGA and other third parties providing quality games?

Above: still the best game of the year.