By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII might be last true Final Fantasy!

@ letstatdark - the battle system was the hardest thing to pick up on. The good thing is that the tutorial highlights the option they want you to choose. So I paid extra attention and everything is going smoothly so far. If I encounter any problems I'll have to check for an English guide. I'm absolutley loving it so far.

@ darth - I was actually thinking about doing that. Give me a day or two to really get into it and I'll create a thread for sure. I'll make sure to keep it updated and spoiler free. So far all I can say is phenomenal. I'm counting minutes till I'm off work and can go back to playing.

P.S: Lightning & Vanille 4 life!!!!

Around the Network

@perpride

Are you able to evade all the normal enemies or are they "jumping" on you so it's almost impossible to do so?

Take a look at my photos on flickr

@perpride

Check here: http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/ they have an English Walkthrough project that's going really smooth, they have almost everything translated to english :)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

i think its about time that Square's stockholders cans him.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

@ letstatdark - sweeeeeet, will do! Ironically that's where I read the games ending

@ vivalawilda - tbh I've been having so much fun fighting that I haven't even tried avoiding enemes yet. I'll do it tonight and let you know.

Around the Network
perpride said:
@ letstatdark - the battle system was the hardest thing to pick up on. The good thing is that the tutorial highlights the option they want you to choose. So I paid extra attention and everything is going smoothly so far. If I encounter any problems I'll have to check for an English guide. I'm absolutley loving it so far.

@ darth - I was actually thinking about doing that. Give me a day or two to really get into it and I'll create a thread for sure. I'll make sure to keep it updated and spoiler free. So far all I can say is phenomenal. I'm counting minutes till I'm off work and can go back to playing.

P.S: Lightning & Vanille 4 life!!!!

COOOOOOOL

can't wait for tomorrow, play LOADS of it & make the thread & ofcourse keep updating it as you go through more of the game

glad to see you like lightning & vanille

everyone seems to be loving lightning, vanille, fang & sazh.......hope/snow are debatable apparently

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@perpride

Heheheh, i've been going to that site since the game had a release date in JP, lots of people there have already played and finished the game.

Just tell me your opinions when you reach the Superbosses and fight the Master Tonberry, I think you'll be in for a surprise :)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

perpride said:
@ letstatdark - sweeeeeet, will do! Ironically that's where I read the games ending

@ vivalawilda - tbh I've been having so much fun fighting that I haven't even tried avoiding enemes yet. I'll do it tonight and let you know.

Sweet, thank you! :3

Take a look at my photos on flickr

square-enix may dream this but WHEN A WESTERN-TYPE ff HITS JAPAN it won 't sell a copy
they will chabge mind soon
they are doing all these statements because now they have MW2 to promote in japan
Hope is the best FF13 character by far-----------------

I only wonder what "next-gen" implies? Is it motion controls or FPS or western appeal? I guess we'll see... As long as Atlus is still around, I'll have somewhere to find my JRPG fix

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler