By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will God of War III push the PS3 past Uncharted 2's Graphical Success?!

Will God of War III push the PS3 past Uncharted 2's Graphical Success?!

Dang Skippy! Yes. 158 63.20%

In your dreams CGI! No. 91 36.40%

Total:249

As far as I can see, not yet. When I played the demo I wasn't that impressed with the graphics as some other games like Killzone 2.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network

I asked my friend at work if the GOW 3 demo was decent visually. He said not Uncharted 2 good but its ps3 exclusive good. Kind of understand. Gona borrow his GOW collection soon when hes finished part 2.

Ynwa.

jesus kung fu magic said:

I dont think so....with so many games looking to take U2 crown (Splinter Cell , Heavy Rain , GT , Alan Wake ) I can see the Graphical Crown switching hands numerous times next year....imo I dont see GOW in this shuffle.

splinter cell and alan wake wont take best grafix crown.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:
jesus kung fu magic said:

I dont think so....with so many games looking to take U2 crown (Splinter Cell , Heavy Rain , GT , Alan Wake ) I can see the Graphical Crown switching hands numerous times next year....imo I dont see GOW in this shuffle.

splinter cell and alan wake wont take best grafix crown.

In your opinion....

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

its a fact

Around the Network
bRoKeN said:
its a fact

If your talking about in your own little world than I whole heartedly agree.......but those facts unfortunately hold no meaning in the REAL WORLD.....the place where all this speculation is opinion and the possibility that none of the games ive mentioned even get the crown is very real.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

i think it might come close though.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

The demo is good graphically, but not "that" goos and the framerate is not very smooth. I guess there's not that much in the demo, so the full game may impress more, maybe if there's realtime cinematography and excelent direction.

"You have the right to the remains of a silent attorney"

based on the demo, I think GoW 3 can take it! everything is so detailed in the game(not that uncharted doesn't do the same) just whirling around the blades of chaos/athena/whatever are amazing! to anyone who played the demo, did you use the blades in that dark cave area?(where you're supposed use helios's head) AMAZING!!

EDIT: though it's a win/win if you have a PS3