By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will God of War III push the PS3 past Uncharted 2's Graphical Success?!

Will God of War III push the PS3 past Uncharted 2's Graphical Success?!

Dang Skippy! Yes. 158 63.20%

In your dreams CGI! No. 91 36.40%

Total:249
NanakiXI said:
Does GoW III use more Pre-rendered backgrounds than Uncharted? It may help GoW since the camera is fixed as apposed to Uncharted's 360 degree view. I still say no tho imo.

Yeah, lots...all the scenery to the left here is a 2d skybox

So is the background at the beginning of this trailer

Around the Network

you guys forgot one really important feature, that is that unlike uncharted2, god of war will have a fixed camera angle therefore the developpers don t have to show an important part of the space makibg it easier to show more polygons on screen

No because I said so. Uncharted 2 for life homey!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

It doesn't look like judging by GoW III E3 footage. But one can always hope.

we will see

Around the Network

Most of you will be eating crow in March, GOW series is known for pushing hardware, I have no doubt it will bow us away. I stand by it.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
nostromos said:
you guys forgot one really important feature, that is that unlike uncharted2, god of war will have a fixed camera angle therefore the developpers don t have to show an important part of the space makibg it easier to show more polygons on screen

Actually I mentioned this already but whatever :P

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Damn

Soon as march hits, I'm gonna have to kill a whole flock of crows to feed all you guys...

(sniffles) Poor crows

if gow ends up looking any better then it already does then yes.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I agree with CGI and Psrock, come march release date a lot of ppl will be doing "bu bu but".