By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony/Ninty : nothing to counter MS in end 2010 ?

BrandonM said:
After FFXIII releases WW HD will have NOTHING to counter Wii and the VERY LAST 'WAIT UNTIL......' game will be released!

Not that I think it will put much damage into Wii's lead or anything but Gran Turismo is much bigger than FF, even if it is only on one console, and that will have yet to release. So that will be the last "wait until..." game.

I bet it wont release until the holiday season for both NA and EU, which will be a huge weapon for the PS3. Unlike MS's Giant franchise Halo which is coming out with a new game this season, Gran Turismo will be releasing a full game for the first time on the PS3 console. The impact of a first full game compared to a third full game under the franchise will be a significant difference.

Around the Network

There is but one thing that could make sony win 2010 holidays.... the released of Rockstar's Agent... 4-5 years in development... it's about time it comes out and 2010 is perfect for it.

I am a Gamer... I play games and not consoles. I have a PC and Console on which I game... I like games. End of Story!

Shoestar said:
There is but one thing that could make sony win 2010 holidays.... the released of Rockstar's Agent... 4-5 years in development... it's about time it comes out and 2010 is perfect for it.

Are you serious??

Gaming make me feel GOOD!

sony has 3d movies and 3d games coming out.

BrandonM said:
Shoestar said:

Are you serious??

Why wouldn't I be? Rockstar themselves said that the plan release date for this game is 2010.

I am a Gamer... I play games and not consoles. I have a PC and Console on which I game... I like games. End of Story!

Around the Network
Shoestar said:
BrandonM said:
Shoestar said:

Are you serious??

Why wouldn't I be? Rockstar themselves said that the plan release date for this game is 2010.

Woopy!!!^___^

Gearbox said:
sony has 3d movies and 3d games coming out.

Yeeeeaaaaah, but whens the 4d movies and games coming out?