By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - just got K2...OMG graphics are INSANE

maverick40 said:
Barozi said:
maverick40 said:
CGI-Quality said:
maverick40 said:
CommonMan said:
Killzone 2 has more shinyness, more orange glowey eyeballs, the most greys and blacks EVA, and super ZOMG amazing megaflops of POWA! Other than that, it's an ugly game.

Uncharted 2 is so much better on every level except technical superpowaz it ain't even close.

what does ZOMG mean?and why to people spell the as teh?

Internet talks my friend.  B_3_L_I_E_V_E  in "Teh Cell" and things "will BE HUGE"!!!

haha that makes sense now,sorry!i knew what omg meant but then a zomg,i was like wtf does that mean ha

OMG x OMG = OMG² = ZOMG

haha who makes these words up??

Answer: The Kidz! My thoughts on Killzone 2 - overhyped, poorly paced game that gets way too much love because it "realistically" takes your character 3 seconds to turn and has teh shiny graphix! Also, this is the first game that I am a better shot in real life than the characters in the game.

Around the Network

Uncharted 2 looks better than KZ2, but don't buy it because of that. Buy it because it's the best game of this generation so far.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Played both, and I'd def give it to Uncharted 2-INCREDIBLE graphics and scenery. I think anyone with a ps3 has to play U2, and those without a ps3 should buy one for U2 if not for ps3's other qualities. But that's just me...Oh, and U2 multiplayer is amazing. First game to ever get me into multiplayer...

While I still think U2 graphics are better overall, I can't help but be amazed by the stunning Suljeva Village level and the last level of the game. Absolutely beautiful.

Uncharted 2 was the game of the year and won the award for best graphics, which are amazing, buy it.

I Hate the fact that all these pillows are contaminated by retard!!

Around the Network

There both in the top 5 best games EVER, Killzone 2 graphics are amazing, and Yes I would have to say Uncharted 2 graphics are better, I heard a comment about buying games based on graphics is a bad idea or something like that, which is true, but in this case both Uncharted 2 and Killzone 2 are in my opinion the best games you will play this gen. I play PS3 mostly and then 360, they are both better then anything the comp has I think , even MW2. eNJOY !!

jarypo_87 said:
Xxain said:
buying games based on graphics is a terrible habit

It's no different than buying a game just because it's a certain genre, or developer.

You can buy games for whatever reason you like. Just as much work goes into graphics as plot and game design.

Childish people will tell others why they should buy games. They are all of equal merit.

americans...

Hope you enjoy the MP as much as the graphics. If so, see you on the battlefield

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

CommonMan said:
maverick40 said:
Barozi said:
maverick40 said:
CGI-Quality said:
maverick40 said:
CommonMan said:
Killzone 2 has more shinyness, more orange glowey eyeballs, the most greys and blacks EVA, and super ZOMG amazing megaflops of POWA! Other than that, it's an ugly game.

Uncharted 2 is so much better on every level except technical superpowaz it ain't even close.

what does ZOMG mean?and why to people spell the as teh?

Internet talks my friend.  B_3_L_I_E_V_E  in "Teh Cell" and things "will BE HUGE"!!!

haha that makes sense now,sorry!i knew what omg meant but then a zomg,i was like wtf does that mean ha

OMG x OMG = OMG² = ZOMG

haha who makes these words up??

Answer: The Kidz! My thoughts on Killzone 2 - overhyped, poorly paced game that gets way too much love because it "realistically" takes your character 3 seconds to turn and has teh shiny graphix! Also, this is the first game that I am a better shot in real life than the characters in the game.

Then you must really suck at it. I don't blame you. I was 15 days into MP before I could truly call myself a beast at it. However, this is also a reason I love the game. Due to the steep learning curve, its much more rewarding when you finally master it.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Pristine there is no way u have got better at KZ2 Online!. Heck, I used to play with the clan ages ago in like May and you were a beast then. (and an utter pain in the ass when I was on the other team )