By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - just got K2...OMG graphics are INSANE

wow all i can say....i mean i saw the videos on the net but just got it today and the graphics are fucking insane

anyway the question i wanna ask is

does uncharted 2 look better than killzone 2 cause if it is im going out to buy it haha

Predictions

GT5 will sell 3.2million + first week on ps3 (made 06 March 2010)

FFXIII Versus will have higher Metacritic scores than FFXIII after the first month.... Bet going on with perpride - loser changes sig for a month

KH3 will be PS3 EXCLUSIVE - willing to bet removal from vgchartz for a month

Around the Network

Certain things are better in each, I think I woud give Uncharted 2 the nod.

Each does things well. Overall though, I'd have to say Uncharted 2 looks better than Killzone 2.

buying games based on graphics is a terrible habit

Xxain said:

they tend to be good games because if the developer spends times on teh graphics then they care about the quality of the game so usually the game is good

and both killzone 2 and uncharted 2 have received metacritic scores of 90+

Predictions

FFXIII Versus will have higher Metacritic scores than FFXIII after the first month.... Bet going on with perpride - loser changes sig for a month

Around the Network

lair looked good to in its time... but it whas not good of a game

yeah i know i said usually + i tend to read reviews etc before buying a game.....

Predictions

Xxain said:

It's no different than buying a game just because it's a certain genre, or developer.

You can buy games for whatever reason you like. Just as much work goes into graphics as plot and game design.

Childish people will tell others why they should buy games. They are all of equal merit.

Nice to hear. IMO Uncharted 2 is more interesting to look at, but it all depends on your preferances.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Uncharted 2 is more colorful and vibrant.
Killzone 2 is more dark and gritty.

Each look amazing, but if I had to say one looks better... Uncharted 2.