By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MAG Public Servers Up on East Coast!!

I prefer Bad Company 2 a lot more. This one's definitely off the list. I'll keep playing until it ends to give it a fair shot, but not very impressed.

Around the Network
Akvod said:
I prefer Bad Company 2 a lot more. This one's definitely off the list. I'll keep playing until it ends to give it a fair shot, but not very impressed.

So technically

Killzone 2 MP > Modern warfare 2 mp > Battlefield 2 mp > MAG ...

It's a really fun game.

They've made some pretty decent improvements since the earlier beta's.

luvtospooge said:
Game kinda sucks. Friendly fire + respawning time is the worst thing ever...Sniping sucks ass and you can basically shoot without aiming...The game's definitely not on par with either Killzone 2 or Modern Warfare 2...

I would prefer 126 players with good gameplay and decent graphics rather than 256 players, bad gameplay and graphics.

Interesting, I guess I'm already used to friendly fire and respawning in waves from games like the Half-Life 2 mod Insurgency and Tripwire's Red Orchestra which are more hardcore in that you die in like one hit and you don't get crosshairs (your weapon moves around like you were playing a Wii FPS). I don't have much of an issue with friendly fire (unless somebody is being an obvious douche which I've only seen maybe once in my playtime with MAG) or the respawn time.

I've also played with friendly fire in Killzone 2 (more in the beta and early days of Killzone 2's launch though since FF games are rarer now).

luvtospooge said:
Akvod said:

So technically

Killzone 2 MP > Modern warfare 2 mp > Battlefield 2 mp > MAG ...

More like Bad Company 2>MAG>Killzone 2

MW2? since I never played it, but from reading about it, all the way down.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:

They should give 0 XP points to the losing team, encourage people to win more.

That's actually a great idea O.o

I can't be the only one who thinks it sucks so far, can I?

luvtospooge said:
Game kinda sucks. Friendly fire + respawning time is the worst thing ever...Sniping sucks ass and you can basically shoot without aiming...The game's definitely not on par with either Killzone 2 or Modern Warfare 2...

I would prefer 126 players with good gameplay and decent graphics rather than 256 players, bad gameplay and graphics.

Spot on with what I was thinking.  They were selling the gimmick of having mass players, when they forgot to make a game first.

^^^

I don't expect everyone to like it, but I have a few questions.

1) What lvl are you?

4 ≈ One

Well, there needs to be something that'll encourage more teamwork...so many people are just fooling around...

and the servers are unstable. I get kicked out a lot. I was only able to join one game.

Zipper better get their shit together, and soon.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!