By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MAG Public Servers Up on East Coast!!

Play this game guys, it's so fun!!!

Around the Network

its really fun

I chose Raven btw.
Can you really play a training mission or is that only text based ? (at first I thought that was a bug or missing feature or something)

In the end I think I will have a better experience with Bad Company 2, but I might get MAG when it's down to 25€ (in case enough people play it then)

I thought I read on the training that you get a free skill point so that had me thinking that it would be some kind of playable mission or something.
---

I recommend using my suggestion of unlocking the ability to revive team mates because that's how you can easily get 400-500+ xp in a battle.

I was wondering about the training thing aswel... Still don't know what's up with that.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

It takes literally a fucking hour to download the update for the game. Its ridiculous.

@Kylie,

So far I haven't seen any 60 v 7 matches.

The biggest problem for me is being kicked out of games, and not being able to log back on... it happened almost every match so I had to stop for the night.

Btw, it looks like 20k are playing atm.

Is that a lot or really small for an online console game?

Chairman-Mao said:
It takes literally a fucking hour to download the update for the game. Its ridiculous.

Yea, but don't forget that you're downloading a TON of stuff and in total you'll have downloaded around 1.5+gigs worth of data.

However, they allowed people to download MAG for the past two weeks now. Then again, it's not like the server hiccups are allowing people to spend a ton of time playing at the moment.

silicon said:
Btw, it looks like 20k are playing atm.

Is that a lot or really small for an online console game?

Not sure, but in contrast there were only like 1000 or so people playing (at least from looking at just the sabotage numbers) when I was playing in the tail end of the last beta.