By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Site Redirects?

so far nothing tonight after ioi, lets hope it stays that way. Also thanks for helping clear this up ioi

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Around the Network

Just had it happen again when giving Firefox another try. I'm typing this now in Chrome and things seem to be fine.

For the record, all of the redirects for me have ONLY happened using Firefox v.3.5.7. IE8 and Chrome have worked fine.

EDIT:  I take that back.  It did happen in Chrome now as well.  Just took a lot longer.  Off to IE I go . . .

I just took an unexpected trip to the China Sex Museum, so yeah.

It happened to me several times over the last few days, but seems to be better now. I was having my pages scrolling back to the top by some invisible hand, made it hard to read the posts. I actually had to hold on to the scroll bar! Then it gave me a few 'wtf' redirects by itself. Seriously, the Vgchartz people need to tone down the adverts on this site, nows theres a football 101 ad that pops up all the time and we get to click it off, so much fun!

Ok I just got redirected to checks unlimited, and I just had to close that bcs football 101 pop up 6 times to get back to this thread, i've had it. I think i'll take a week off from this site and see if they can clean up their act...

(i'm using Opera, by the way)

Around the Network

I get the fooball one but honestly you can close that, its a lot better then the redirects where you can't even click the back button and sometimes you lose your page.

Just got a couple redirects a couple minutes ago, it has happened to me before, and only on this site. I ran all my anti-everything software and it found no viruses or anything of the sort. It only happens to me though when I am looking at the top news stories after I click on one of the links.....

No Sig For Now....

ok i thought this was done but i was wrong as its happening again for me.

happening to me again as well. :-/

Just happened to me.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus