By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3's Sold Out Just About Everywhere

Lots of slims in my part of Southern Ontario. Lot's of everything, actually.

"Man is born free but is everywhere in chains" - Rousseau

Around the Network

apparently ps3 shortages are rife throughout the whole world, it's only because the demands so high though.

no idea how to make this properly work

Its a little of both, High demand , not enough built. its a good problem to have.

I would be happy to purchase anyone a slim from here, for a small finder's fee of course! Fast shipping!

Well, looks like the 120GB slim version is once again sold out on Amazon to join the long list of other retailers experiencing very low inventories. Really hope Sony can sustain this success well into the new year.

Around the Network

I went to walmart last night looking to buy a PS3 Slim, they were sold out of both the 120GB and the 250GB.

kowenicki said:
so sold out everywhere in the US... I expect zero sales next week.

no supply issues in the UK.

Amazon UK Sold Out of 120GBs for about 2 weeks now.

My ASDA has also sold out of PS3s for about 2 weeks aswell.

Preordered FF13 and WKC 2 days ago at a Gamestop here in Raleigh, NC. They had 10 PS3s (4 120s and 6 250s) in the back of the store but had 0 on display. I asked the sales guy why they had none up for display and he said "Not really sure, but we have 10 in the back. if you want one I can get you one"

Seems odd doesnt it? (just did a search on my zip at gamestop.com and all stores within 25 miles have both systems)

EDIT: Not all stores but 4/8ish within 25 miles of where I am.  The stores sold out are sold out of both the 120/250.

No problems finding one in Southwest Suburbs of Chicago.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

kowenicki said:
so sold out everywhere in the US... I expect zero sales next week.

no supply issues in the UK.

Yeh and supposedly in Canada too.

Seriousley, if you live in Toronto and are having a hard time finding a PS3, MESSAGE ME. Cause I saw like 400 million of them at best buy yesterday.