By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3's Sold Out Just About Everywhere

Order them from here in Minnesota, plenty of stock everywhere! My slim was one of 6 (full shelf) at Target. I had to drive almost five miles!

Around the Network

^^^ While in MN this weekend I noticed ample supply in Gamestop and BB. 250GB seemed rarer The Wii seemed sold out in though. Lots of 360 and PSP/DS's on the shelves. I got so damn close to buying a PS3 but just couldn't quite justify it considering my 360 sits gathering dust and I really need a new TV.

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

Good to hear that some places have some stock left. As a Sony/PS3 fan it couldnt come soon enough to hear some good news. I just hope the frustration of not finding any in my area deters some potential buyers on the PS3, it truly is worth the price and wait. 

Here in Genoa, Italy, 120GB sold out since before Xmas, only bundles and 250Gb available.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

no slim avail here in toronto, scarborough... my friend end up buying an ipod touch lulz

Around the Network

it's even sold out at sonystyle.ca :/

patapon said:
Same here in Antarctica.

^ this made me lulz

plenty of 120 go/250go, 360 (all models) and wii in france, but very good sale for ps3 and wii... and 360 ouch!! french gamers have made their choice... you live in italie, Iwant to know what is the situation in this country between ps3/360.  sales seem very close (gfk)...  ps3 destroyed 360 as in france, germany or spain in italy?? or 360 stays in the course?

They are sold out everywhere here in my city in Minnesota.

AceRock owns one PS3, one PS Vita, and one PS4.

In the SE US I've seen plenty, sucks to live in the midwest?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*