MORDORN WARFARE

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Gilgamesh said:

Mordern Warfare 2

MORDORN WARFARE

LOL. Funny shit!

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

^be prepared. If you spell modern warfare with two 'r's in mo(r)dern warfare, this pic will be close behind.

well it is a good game :/ how cud ne1 disagree but activision got what they wanted they're game of the year edition copy for next yr with dlc....lol

kunaixhaku said:
well it is a good game :/ how cud ne1 disagree but activision got what they wanted they're game of the year edition copy for next yr with dlc....lol

If it makes you feel better, Demon's Souls is going to be able to rerelease a GotY edition as well.  Who woulda thunk?  Maybe they'll finally let me into that land ruled by giants.

Around the Network

Well deserved MW2, well deserved.

Obviously every PS3 fan will be upset by this and call bullshit. Uncharted 2 can't win everything.

I am not going to argue with you. It will simply be a waste of my time, and yours.

Modern Warfare 2 deserves some GOTY awards. I think Uncharted 2 deserves more but MW2 is still an awesome game.

IIXShogunXII said:
Well deserved MW2, well deserved.

Obviously every PS3 fan will be upset by this and call bullshit. Uncharted 2 can't win everything.

have you played uc2?

Modern warfare 2 deserves it over Uncharted 2? No, I dont care, Batman was a better game than MWF2, multiplayer alone doesn't justify game of the year for me.

mM

Not a single DS, PSP or Wii Nomination. Not Wii Sports Resort or NSMB Wii. Oh well, I'll still continue to think that Scribblenauts was the handheld GOTY, Wii Sports Resort was the home console game of the year and Plants Vs. Zombies was the PC game on the year.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org