By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Do you find good news for PS3 these days seems to be followed by bad news?

Legend11 said:

I guess there is one thing about 2009 for the PS3 that can't be taken away by any other console and that's the amazing scores for two of the PS3's 2009 games which are games of the year in their own right, Uncharted 2 and Demon's Souls.

I agree

Killzone 2 & inFAMOUS were awsome too

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

FF13 japanese first week sales exceeded Famitsus lifetime forecast. And the drop was in line with other games in the series, so no bad news there.

And i haven't noticed bad news following the good news. There's one "bad news" in general that's really overshadowing PS3:s good news, which is the overall market underperformance of the system, which is so obvious that doesn't need to be stated every time, so the good news in general are more like band-aid for the existing wound.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

It's more like good news follow other good news on PS3 these days.

Now yeah, there are a lot of damage control threads from fanboys of the competitor console, but that was expected.

There's always going to be good and bad news. It's just that this year, for Sony, the good news significantly outweighs the bad news.

I can only disagree. the numbers have been great on the hardware front. There has been a slew of great software releases which could have sold more but the numbers are still good. I would say you are looking for a shaft of light that maywell not actually be there.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Around the Network

Not really, all i see is good news followed by you trying to be bad news

the good news overall has a smaller impact then was hoped

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

The good news is many of the ppl shouting ps3 is doomed over the past few years have now disapeared or have humbled down.....of course there still few who cotinue this but their excuses are getting weaker to laughable notice how the excuses by fanboys why PS3 is doomed have changed over the years?? It went from "Ps3 has no games" to "Ps3 is selling low" to "ps3 is down YOY" to "Ps3 slim effect is short term", now you dont see this being used these days dont you? now all they do os nitpick sumthing negative just to help them sleep at night.

If by bad news you mean the stuff posters like you love to bring up then fuck yes. Happens every time. Heck, happens when there isn't good news.

4 ≈ One

it just seems to me that you do not like the ps3 very much, and yeah ff drop is not bad news, its old news