By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A New Batman Video Game on the Wii !

It said it is inspired by the animated series...

Around the Network

arkaham asylum resort:)

Gaming make me feel GOOD!

If it's on the Brave and the Bold I'll shoot someone >_>

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Arkham Asylum Wii Edition.

Very late port.

Arkham Asylum: Reflex

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network

I have been a fan of batman for years, i've seen every version of batman, and in the recent years there has been nothing more than overhype about things that are crap, like the Dark Night movie and the Arkham Asylum game, so i see no problem, with the Warner making more crap games.

c03n3nj0 said:

Brave and the Bold is pretty good for what it is. It's not a batman show, but i don't consider it to be one. It's more like a spiritual successor to Justice League Unlimited, delving into the depths of DC Universe obscurity.

Marvel always did a series called "Marvel Team Up," and Brave and the Bold is the same way. They just used Batman because he's the most popular, and he's a better supplement for most heroes due to his lack of powers (Superman being overpowered would make it not work, and no-one else has anywhere near the amount of name recognition)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Brave and the Bold is pretty good for what it is. It's not a batman show, but i don't consider it to be one. It's more like a spiritual successor to Justice League Unlimited, delving into the depths of DC Universe obscurity.

Marvel always did a series called "Marvel Team Up," and Brave and the Bold is the same way. They just used Batman because he's the most popular, and he's a better supplement for most heroes due to his lack of powers (Superman being overpowered would make it not work, and no-one else has anywhere near the amount of name recognition)

I see what you mean. Although I don't like the show too much, even if I did like JL Unlimited...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

BrandonM said:
arkaham asylum resort:)

LOL!!!

Arkham Asylum Resort seems pretty win to me =D

Nintendo is the best videogames company ever!