By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 controllers break too easily

Couple of my black controllers' LB button broke.

white controllers have had no problems - ever

Around the Network

I've never had any controllers break per say .. I do have a curse where ALL of them have developed broken buttons though ... I feel tainted

I also agree with Aux's comments on the wired headset, they're shit. I don't throw mine about or anything, and the 2 I've had just decided to stop working?! What's worse is I hardly use them as it is ... must of got like, 20 hours use out of them and they die? rubbish!

So far I broke at least 3 N64 controllers, 1 ps1, and at least two ps2 controllers. Havn't broke any of the wii, ps3, or 360 controllers yet. Check that I smashed up a ps3 controller after my friend beat at soul calibur only because he ringed me out 3 time. I called him a cheap bastard slammed it on the ground and it flew six feet in the air, fixed it the next day. I think breaking controllers is like collecting achievement points, it happens lets you know you care.

heres my controller after two "slam" on the table

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/TimeSpliTT/random/dsc01382.jpg

and those screwdrivers are there because i had to open the controller to put it back in

Try having your wife throw a 360 controller at you (near warp speed) and it hit you in the back of the head.  It will knock you the F**k out, without causing damage to the controller.  

360 controllers = takes a licking and keeps on ticking.  One tuff sonofabeoch...

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Around the Network

I've broken a controller on every console I've ever owned. The easiest was the Sega Saturn and maybe the Gamecube. The sturdiest controller was the Xbox S controller. Mine only stopped working because I dropped it in milk. Even then it still worked for 3 weeks or so before it died.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo