By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the lowest rated game on Metacritic you own/enjoy/liked

Catwoman for Gamecube - 47, I know its bad, but I still love playing it

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Around the Network

I own Far Cry Vengeance - 38 I haven't played it though

And I enjoyed Yu-Gi-Oh! The Falsebound Kingdom - 44

I win

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Severance said:

are you Effing Sh$^&ing me?

Tony hawk is the best PS1 and PS2 game? , another fu#% reason why Metascores suck....... yeah im pretty pissed....

Except THPS2 and THPS3 are both amazing games. The best of their respective systems? Maybe not, but definately up there.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

SaGa Frontier - 70.55% on GameRankings (Not listed on MC)

Orphen: Scion of Sorcery - 54 on MC

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Own - Socom
Enjoy - Legend of Dragoon

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Terminator: Salvation - 44 or 46, i dont remember correctly

For this gen besides Wii Play, it's MW:Reflex. Wii Play deserves more than 58% just for Tanks and having first played the game on the PC this game several years ago I strongly believe that this game doesn't deserve to be 20% below the other versions of this game.

From what I recall NFL Quarterback Club is the lowest scored game I ever bought (57%). I got sucked in by the hype surrounding the 480i, hi-rez graphics.

Serious Sam: next encounter (PS2) 65
Brave (PS2) 65

Wii: Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers (2009) 55

Resistance: Fall of Man, granted my collection is only 6 games. I usually trade games in after I beat them and only keep the ones I loved.