By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the lowest rated game on Metacritic you own/enjoy/liked

Squilliam said:
Genji: Days of the Blade (55 meta) and Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (58 meta).

Wow, now I am playing Genji: days of the blade!!

Around the Network

Oh I didn't read the title correctly.

Well you already the know the lowest rated game I really enjoyed, but the lowest rated game I own is Yaris (17).
It was free though, so I don't know if it counts. Bad Day LA (28) came free with a PC magazine, but that was a gift from my brother....
The "worst" game I bought was Shellshock 2 (30).

EDIT: OMG I just saw Industry Giant (34) on the PC list. I was really addicted to that game.
Screw Too Human, this game deserves at least a 75 ! ( well it only has 5 reviews anyway...)

Valhalla Knights Eldar Saga (Wii) 34 Metacritic

Hell, it's my most played Wii game at 77 hours.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Probably Transformers. My kids wanted it. Then they realized it sucks and haven't asked for another movie tie in game (lego excluded) since.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

I enjoyed Lost: Via Domus (54).

Around the Network

YuGiOh Forbidden Memories - 57
Suikoden IV - 63

I liked both games

Boutros said:

you're a fan of the TV series ?

Barozi said:
Boutros said:

Yeah.

And I received Lost Season 5 in Blu-Ray for Christmas!!! lol

zexen_lowe said:
YuGiOh Forbidden Memories - 57
Suikoden IV - 63

I liked both games

I enjoyed that YuGiOh also lol

Add to that Digimon World 2 - 41

Boutros said:
Barozi said:
Boutros said:

Yeah.

And I received Lost Season 5 in Blu-Ray for Christmas!!! lol

Not bad !

I refuse to buy any series on Blu-Ray though. Way too expensive for me, especially when I already saw the content for free on TV....

The first season of Lost on Blu-Ray costs about $90 here. I could import it like my games from the UK for $60, but it only contains an English audio track whereas the German version features several different languages.

That means no one would watch Lost in English with me and that would suck.

OT: Anyway Lost Via Domus is undeniably a pretty enjoyable game if you're a fan of the series.