By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Manga Discussion Thread

Mordred11 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
bleach has gone down hill for me tbh :S the author drags the conversations way way waaaaaaaay too much

so life is bla bla
u dont understand bla bla
maybe..but my friends bla bla
how naive bla bla
u have them too cant u see bla bla
enough talk lets fight bla bla
more bla
one attack
rinse repeat

still nothing to match the epicness of the soul society arc

I think Naruto is much better now..so much going on..it's never boring nowadays

I just finished reading the new chapter of Bambino..absolutely awesome! :D

The lost substitute shinigami arc is definitely boring...or was,since it seems to have pretty much ended with the latest chapter.The only part that I've enjoyed was Ikkaku's fight with Moe.

I agree,Naruto is much better nowadays,I can't wait to see just how much Sasuke's powers have evolved thanks to his eternal mangekyo.I wonder if he will obtain the rinnegan,just as Madara did.

i just can't wait to see the moment naruto and the fox actually works together..willingly!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Kinda works out as Hachibi stated that the ranking wasn't dependent on the "number of tails" and I think if the Bijuu and host work in tandem with eachother they can achieve alot.

Like when Bee got suckered into Sasuke's genjutsu.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

M.U.G.E.N said:

i just can't wait to see the moment naruto and the fox actually works together..willingly!

We'll most likely see that in this week's chapter .

I'm tired of seeing Naruto in that stupid new form of his,so I hope that we won't be seeing much of that from here on.

yeah I like him in the sage clothes personally :D looked badass

and I also think the fact that the other tails are being forced and not liking how madara or w/e is treating them will help too

finished the latest from Bakuman! Hiramaru ftw!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Why do you guys think Kabuto wants Sasuke?Does he want the same thing as Orochimaru(taking over his body,along with his eyes)?

Around the Network
Mordred11 said:
Why do you guys think Kabuto wants Sasuke?Does he want the same thing as Orochimaru(taking over his body,along with his eyes)?

I called Kabuto being the final antagonist, it presets to Orochimaru being the first "true" (Sorry Zabuza) villian of the series. I think he really just wants Sasuke he wants to exact revenge to Sasuke as the final stepping stone to show that he has overcome Orochimaru. That's why he thanked Naruto as he resolve to become to Hokage persuaded he to move forward, albiet to negative effect.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:

I called Kabuto being the final antagonist, it presets to Orochimaru being the first "true" (Sorry Zabuza) villian of the series. I think he really doesn't want Sasuke he wants to exact revenge to Sasuke as the final stepping stone to show that he has overcome Orochimaru. That's why he thanked Naruto as he resolve to become to Hokage persuaded he to move forward, albiet to negative effect.

I doubt that Kabuto would actually achieve killing Sasuke,since Naruto had that vision where both him and Sasuke end up  killing eachother in battle.

I'm not sure what the guy wants either :S I wouldn't be surprised if he effs everyone over and becomes the villian in the next arc

and just finished Noblesse new chapter :D next one is gonna be goooood

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Mordred11 said:
Kamal said:

I called Kabuto being the final antagonist, it presets to Orochimaru being the first "true" (Sorry Zabuza) villian of the series. I think he really doesn't want Sasuke he wants to exact revenge to Sasuke as the final stepping stone to show that he has overcome Orochimaru. That's why he thanked Naruto as he resolve to become to Hokage persuaded he to move forward, albiet to negative effect.

I doubt that Kabuto would actually achieve killing Sasuke,since Naruto had that vision where both him and Sasuke end up  killing eachother in battle.

I think the vision was just the indicator that Naruto and Sasuke are equal in strength and if they did fight eachother it'll lead to them both dying. I think Kabuto has alot of reason to kill Sasuke 1) He killed Orochimaru 2) He has a inferiority complex when it came to Sasuke as Orochimaru chose him, while he would of been a ideal host (but of course it wouldn't have worked as Orochimaru seeked a rare gekki kenkai)

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/52710473/1
http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/16037697/1
http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/51106807/1

Thoughts?