By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Manga Discussion Thread

in other news, where the heck is fairy tale this week?

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:

no FT this week

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

SnakeDrake said:

Break....

@MrKhan/Mugen: I wasn't to overly impressed with the latest One piece arc (a rarity) it just seemed everything was recycled (even more then usual) but I'm glad Oda's got his ass in gear and put the excitement back!

Aokiji <3

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

yeah I didn't like the climax of the arc ..it was just...too much talking...at times i had no idea wth was going on even!

i just read the latest Hajime No Ippo...time to SPEED things up :D I hope Itagaki lose this one

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
lurkerwithnosoul said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
d gray man is awesome sauce! :D i wish it would come weekly instead of monthly tho :(

anyone reading claymore!? that manga is just one big bundle of action! the next chapter is gonna be veeeeeery exciting

I read. Yeah, next chapter should be great with all those familiar faces. But i really wish we could know more about what happened to Clare and Priscilla. What's the point in locking both inside a cacoon? How will they develop from there? Destroying the cacoon will just bring Priscilla to the world, so i see no point in doing it.

true..I also wonder what the reason for creating the new abysal ones was. It can be just for amusement or test data ..or maybe it is to see if the huge amounts of yokai can attract Priscilla to the location. I miss seeing Clare tho :(

They feel more like fodder than anything else to me. It keeps one wondering.

@Snake

There's no chapter for this week. (edit -ninja'd)

Around the Network
lurkerwithnosoul said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
lurkerwithnosoul said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
d gray man is awesome sauce! :D i wish it would come weekly instead of monthly tho :(

anyone reading claymore!? that manga is just one big bundle of action! the next chapter is gonna be veeeeeery exciting

I read. Yeah, next chapter should be great with all those familiar faces. But i really wish we could know more about what happened to Clare and Priscilla. What's the point in locking both inside a cacoon? How will they develop from there? Destroying the cacoon will just bring Priscilla to the world, so i see no point in doing it.

true..I also wonder what the reason for creating the new abysal ones was. It can be just for amusement or test data ..or maybe it is to see if the huge amounts of yokai can attract Priscilla to the location. I miss seeing Clare tho :(

They feel more like fodder than anything else to me. It keeps one wondering.

@Snake

There's no chapter for this week. (edit -ninja'd)

yeah the guy behind all of it has an evil smile...never underestimate the guy with the evil smile..they are evil lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
yeah I didn't like the climax of the arc ..it was just...too much talking...at times i had no idea wth was going on even!

i just read the latest Hajime No Ippo...time to SPEED things up :D I hope Itagaki lose this one

I honestly dispise Itagaki (his Dad being another case entirely) his arrogance pisses me off, stupid jealousy over Ippo, but I could be just sour over since I preferred it when it was just Takamura, Aoki, Kimura and Ippo.

Saeki please teach him a lesson :)

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

I'm still waiting for Aizen's comeback in Bleach.

bleach has gone down hill for me tbh :S the author drags the conversations way way waaaaaaaay too much

so life is bla bla
u dont understand bla bla
maybe..but my friends bla bla
how naive bla bla
u have them too cant u see bla bla
enough talk lets fight bla bla
more bla
one attack
rinse repeat

still nothing to match the epicness of the soul society arc

I think Naruto is much better now..so much going on..it's never boring nowadays

I just finished reading the new chapter of Bambino..absolutely awesome! :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
bleach has gone down hill for me tbh :S the author drags the conversations way way waaaaaaaay too much

so life is bla bla
u dont understand bla bla
maybe..but my friends bla bla
how naive bla bla
u have them too cant u see bla bla
enough talk lets fight bla bla
more bla
one attack
rinse repeat

still nothing to match the epicness of the soul society arc

I think Naruto is much better now..so much going on..it's never boring nowadays

I just finished reading the new chapter of Bambino..absolutely awesome! :D

The lost substitute shinigami arc is definitely boring...or was,since it seems to have pretty much ended with the latest chapter.The only part that I've enjoyed was Ikkaku's fight with Moe.

I agree,Naruto is much better nowadays,I can't wait to see just how much Sasuke's powers have evolved thanks to his eternal mangekyo.I wonder if he will obtain the rinnegan,just as Madara did.