By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Manga Discussion Thread

Bahahaha! Who would've thought that the Four Tails was named Son Goku?!

Around the Network

Should I watch FLCL? All of the episodes are on Netflix streaming. I've heard it's very good but that it can also be pretty confusing at times.

from the new chapters Naruto is STILL the best of the top 3 t the moment for me..great action and some actual clever ideas..Bleach is well..dragging...One piece is well...One Piece lol

@montana: I have so much praise for the series but I personally just could not get into it :S but I say give some episodes a try and see tho...on netflix there are some real good anime to watch..recently finished Moribito and Hero Tales ..both were just darn awesome..especially Moribito

anyone here read God of Highschool? Don't let the name fool ya, the manhwa author is without a doubt one of the best when it comes to depicting martial art fights...simply epic stuff

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Hasn't been a new Shonen Jump since January 4th, and there won't be until the 22nd or so, according to the issue i found in a bookstore today

Though that still doesn't sound right to me. What day of the week are they supposed to come out?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Hasn't been a new Shonen Jump since January 4th, and there won't be until the 22nd or so, according to the issue i found in a bookstore today

Though that still doesn't sound right to me. What day of the week are they supposed to come out?

well I read chapters for the big three..for this week :S

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Mr Khan said:

That's what other people have been telling me, so why can't i find a damn jump anywhere?

Mr Khan said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Mr Khan said:

That's what other people have been telling me, so why can't i find a damn jump anywhere?

well I read them online so ...if you need a good place mangastream.com

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/84058700/1

What a unmitigated waste of a chapter, I think Kishi is picking up pointers by Tite Kubo

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/44013055/1

For all the fine artistry that is present it Bleach it finally hit accord to me what Bleach was from what my friend said. It is a failed "Yu Yu Hakusho experiment" since all the key themes of Yu Yu Hakusho is presented in Bleach, especially in the Fullbring Arc. Ginjo is out for revenge against the injustice he faced by SS hierarchy, this sound a a whole lot familiar then after rewatching YYH I found out glaring similarities, so much so it seemed like a really bad re-hash.

1) The motives of Ginjo and Sensui can be mirrored, also they are a ex-representives of Subsitute Shinigami and Spirit detective agency.

2) We found out that full-bringers exist and have been introduced. Like how character with nōryoku have been introduced in Yu Yu Hakusho.

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/48504148/1
This is how you pace a chapter, great progression of the story and great appetizer in the end for us wanting more next week (Smoker is back baby!).

Other releases
http://mangastream.com/read/hunter_x_hunter/76915100/1
http://mangastream.com/read/katekyo_hitman_reborn/95307929/1

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

M.U.G.E.N said:
Mr Khan said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Mr Khan said:

well I read them online so ...if you need a good place mangastream.com

Now i've found it. Next weekly jump goes on sale the 16th, though this does not explain where these chapters are coming from...

Shingeki No Kyojin just now officially became one of THE BEST manga I have ever read...read the newest chapter..and just wow 0_0

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!